Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t agree with Michael Moore on everything, but I will say that I agree with him wholeheartedly that one of Trump’s greatest assets is that we continue to underestimate him. I even did it with the election. I thought he was going to he crushed. He lost, but some states were by razor thin margins. Hell, we just had a lot of people thinking all this shyt he was doing leading up to 1/6 was just some kind of performative show. What I’ve realized when Trump says stuff like he had the best 1st term in history, we laugh at it because it’s absurd; but he legitimately believes it. As long as he says it is inconvertible for millions upon millions of Americans.

These same MAGA people that are talking they’re done with Trump - a lot of them - will be back in the fold as soon as Trump drops his next treasonous bar or xenophobic zinger. We have to stop underestimating this scourge. The idea that a cognitively functioning/breathing Trump is not going to be a viable candidate in 2024 is wishful thinking at best, and delusion at worst. America obviously has a huge fascism issue that at least for now, I don’t know how you completely resolve in four years. Dudes like Hawley and Cruz, Rick Scott’s bytch ass too need to be made examples of that fascism isn’t a “worthwhile pursuit,” but I doubt anything will happen to them. Ultimately, Trump needs to be impeached so he can never hold office again. He’s that dangerous.

As that Sri Lankan breh said, once certain things happen in a democracy you just can’t undo them. It isn’t business as usual. Once you start calling into question the legitimacy of elections everything is on table. In my heart of hearts, I believe Hilary thinks Trump rigged the 2016 election with the aid of Russia, but she’d never admit to that because of the consequences it would have on the republic. I’m not trying to make her out to be the patron saint of democracy. I’m just saying what I think she believes. Besides that, Trump showed how weak these institutions are: how tenuous the relationships between each one is. He was able to tap into a certain chaotic evil energy that in a way no other president has, but I don’t think he will be the last. America has a long term problem.
+1

I can appreciate that Democrats are taking this serious but when you have media calling this insurrection yet in the same breath saying "We just need to let him finish out his term and move on"... It's clear they don't get it. Save the the "A democracy is fragile" rhetoric when you're continuously enabling someone who's willing to destroy it. Like I said, as of today, there's nothing stopping Trump from running again in 3 years. They underestimated him in 2016 and he won. Underestimated his reach in 2020 and he almost won again. These fanatics aren't going away and neither is he.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
2 cops got killed . Blue lives matter better not say shyt now:beli:
If I hear that shyt one more time
al7QsM4.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
+1

I can appreciate that Democrats are taking this serious but when you have media calling this insurrection yet in the same breath saying "We just need to let him finish out his term and move on"... It's clear they don't get it. Save the the "A democracy is fragile" rhetoric when you're continuously enabling someone who's willing to destroy it. Like I said, as of today, there's nothing stopping Trump from running again in 3 years. They underestimated him in 2016 and he won. Underestimated his reach in 2020 and he almost won again. These fanatics aren't going away and neither is he.
This is how it will look
AgedCleanDrever-max-1mb.gif