Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This bytch knows that shyt won't hold up to an appeal. Just helping him stall the trial which they have him dead to rights.

He owns the Supreme Court too. You guys think laws mean anything, they’re proving to you right now that it’s all bullshyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Been telling yall these cases shouldn't even be the focus, they dragged their feet and he is going to get off or lightly punished. No one gives a shyt about January 6 from his base

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dude will win the election in one way or another I'm almost convinced. Just seems like every single thing has gone his way. Those 34 convictions mean absolutely nothing. He has the supreme court to rule in his favor if the election goes haywire. Which it will. Dems are p*ssy and won't fight back and will let this man run thru em.

Tell me I'm wrong because I need to hear it.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Dude will win the election in one way or another I'm almost convinced. Just seems like every single thing has gone his way. Those 34 convictions mean absolutely nothing. He has the supreme court to rule in his favor if the election goes haywire. Which it will. Dems are p*ssy and won't fight back and will let this man run thru em.

You are not wrong and can we please just lock these trump threads dudes winning this race

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why are you nikkas surprised? She been angling for this outcome for over a year.. we been in here saying this shyt.. She never made final rulings because they could be appealed so she made paperless orders delaying shyt.. c00n Thomas was giving her instructions

bytch was reversed twice by the 11th circuit.. if she got 3 she would be removed from the case… she now made a final ruling in which she will get reversed and removed

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

It's over, he won. But on the bright side, our perception of time speeds up so hopefully these next 4 years will feel faster than his first 4 :manny:

Sorry, that's all I got