Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they in on it

Honestly at this point the only way Dems can fix this at this point is making very specific laws for news agencies or doing draconian shyt

And it will be number 2 because they probably won't get a majority but Supreme Court just gave more power to the president

Are you listening to yourself? So you want the government to take draconian action against the media because Biden is senile and after years of not reporting on it, they are finally covering his senility? :hhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Are you listening to yourself? So you want the government to take draconian action against the media because Biden is senile and after years of not reporting on it, they are finally covering his senility? :hhh:
You acting real stupid right now

Seriously

He's not senile

You muthafukkas are just way out there with the annoying goofy shyt

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
"Donald Trump tried to overthrow an election by violence."

That's old news, we already reported that.

"As president, Donald Trump directed tens of millions of tax dollars to his own pockets."

Old news.

(cont'd)

2/11
"Russian intelligence helped elect Trump by illegal means. Trump welcomed the help."

Russia, Russia.

"He was proven in court to have raped a woman."

Civil proceeding, not criminal - and sexual assault, not rape. Besides ... old news.

(cont'd)

3/11
"Two dozen other women say Trump attacked them. There's literally a recording of him boasting about it!"

Old news, we litigated all that in 2016.

"There's new news just unsealed about Trump and Jeffrey Epstein!"

Salacious gossip, beneath our editorial standards.

(cont'd)

4/11
"You don't have to focus on the sex stuff. There's more evidence that Trump gave a seat in cabinet to a man for no good reason other than to thank him for the Epstein cover-up."

Arrant speculation. Also old news.

(cont'd)

5/11
"It's not arrant speculation that Trump's family falsified receipts to cheat the government out of hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes."

Old news.

"It'll feel like new news because you ignored it at the time."

We gave it a day.

(cont'd)

6/11
"Trump used the same trick - false records - in all his many civil frauds, and also in the hush-money case that got him convicted of 34 felony counts by a jury!"

Complicated technicalities, you're boring me.

(cont'd)

7/11
"You want simple? Someone bravely defied a non-disclosure agreement to go on the record that Trump used the most vicious racial slurs on the set of The Apprentice."

Doubtful source.

"The 'suckers and losers' quote comes from an impeccable source."

Old news.

8/11
"But Trump denied the 'suckers and losers' quote only last week during the nationally televised presidential debate. He lied to the whole country!"

Not our job to fact-check every word he says.

"But you personally know it to be a lie."

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.

(cont'd)

9/11
New news… Donald Trump all over Epstein logs and the media is not touching it with a ten foot poll. The power of $$$ in late stage capitalist America.

10/11
Here's some NEW news.

"Mr. Trump said 'what did you think this was gonna be?' He was very abrasive and I just started crying and I screamed and said 'please don't!' He slapped me and told me to shut up and then he ripped my panties off."

The above statement is from an interview Epstein victim Katie Johnson (accompanied by her lawyer Lisa Bloom) gave to the right wing UK tabloid "The Daily Mail" on November 4, 2016.

The Daily Mail is the equivalent of FOX News in the UK. The article was supposed to be a hit piece to discredit Katie Johnson's allegations and exonerate Donald Trump.

The interview BLEW UP in spectacular fashion as Katie provided graphic and honest details of her four "sex sessions" with Trump.

The best part is that EVERYTHING Katie said was CONFIRMED in a separate interview with Epstein recruiter, and Katie's handler, 'Tiffany Doe.'

Katie needed a handler because she was a 13 year old virgin who had no clue how to pleasure a man.

Tiffany Doe was essentially her coach and would guide her during the sex acts.

(I know, it's deeply fukking disturbing. That's why this needs to get out).

You can read the entire interview here:
Woman who alleged she was raped by Donald Trump DROPS case

Note that because it was a hit piece that went horribly bad, The Daily Mail published another article THREE DAYS LATER in an attempt to fix their massive miscalculation.

In the second article The Daily Mail claims that Katie admitted it was all a lie, which is profoundly unethical.

They offer ZERO evidence to support that claim.

But, as I mentioned, this is the UK's version of FOX News.

Please circulate.

11/11
Current news !

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRpP4GiWIAAgPfZ.jpg

GRp-lUfWAAAv_PO.jpg

GRp-lU1XEAEqWt3.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its not the GOP, its the far right wing.

If this was Willard Romney's GOP, none of this would be happening.

The people pushing the GOP, outside of money from sociopath billionaires, are regular, middle-class people being allowed into politics with their crazy views.
What about Project 2025?

That's being pushed by big money

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
“Sorry but no one can unsee that debate performance”

bytch please. THIS is what I can’t unsee:

2/11
That his own SCOTUS appointees joined with the other GOP abominations to grant him ‘immunity’ for INCITING A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL (which, for the record, is not an ‘official presidential duty’) makes it so much fukking worse. Traitors all.

3/11
And a recap of everything we learned from the Jan 6th Committee Hearings:

—Trump lost the election. He *knew* he had lost the election. Yet he refused to concede and spread his ‘Big Lie’ about “election fraud/rigging” anyway, laying the groundwork for what culminated in Jan 6th.

4/11
Hey Andrew, did you see this?? Has me wondering why this was only shown on CNN International and not aired in @CNN here in the U.S.?

5/11
Yes, I saw it. I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that it’s because it contradicts their current narrative of “REPLACE BIDEN BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA OMGGGGG.” They’re a total disgrace

6/11
Show the whole clip, where they fired CS canisters into the crowd BEFORE anything happened.

7/11
They didn’t do that. People who defend insurrectionists on my timeline can kindly fukk all the way off forever.

8/11
Now show the BLM riots… I like pages that show these things!

9/11
Yep. Here we go with the “BLM riots” that “destroyed whole towns/cities” that “burned to the ground.” OR they didn’t do any of that, are not in any way equivalent to A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON OUR CAPITOL no matter how much you want it to be, and you are a gullible racist clown

10/11
Here is something for you

11/11
No thanks. Because that isn’t what she said. And The NY Times is not a reputable source. Here’s something for you before you GTFO my timeline:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRuubLeXkAA1xRJ.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
NEW: In her lawsuit v. 2016 Trump campaign, A.J. Delgado just filed an unredacted text exchange she says is with Jenna Ellis in which Ellis apparently states that the Trump campaign settled multiple discrimination or sexual harassment claims against "Boris."

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...6c8aa587d1a86921beaa38cad4b5218b80eab0a58b36e

2/11
Previously--

"Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show"

Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show

3/11
Some shameless self-promotion since these tweets are getting some traction--

Get an alert when I publish: visit this URL and and smash the follow button. Thx and happy Fourth!

Zach Everson

4/11
Also, here's Delgado's rationale for filing the unredacted text exchange--

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...19e011ffd98b9ce9698326a5d3cd6e4e5074d66e1e947

5/11
An attorney for the Trump campaign told Delgado she could flag the unredacted text exchange as confidential.

She did not do so.

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...8bdcf351c6c8dfc80c1ec9e1bfc565eb4149849dfae5b

6/11
She first filed it redacted. They asked to file if unredacted and confidential. Guessing something was awry in it being available to the public? 😉

7/11

8/11
"Only the best people."

9/11
Hey @cnn, is this newsworthy enough for you?

10/11
Boris should team up with Lauren Boebert

11/11
Trump is a sexual predator & he surrounds himself with sexual predators.

GRrSZcJXgAA5lra.jpg

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRrcJvWbMAMUjmt.png

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRuOHHEWcAAI0Ne.jpg

GRuOHHFXoAAXJyw.jpg

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Dodging cases and bullets.

Any other person who does what Trump do would be dead.

Nikka eat McDonalds cheeseburgers like they're salads. LIVES

Nikka got federal prosecutors on his azz. SLEEP WELL and LIVES

Nikka got COVID. LIVES

Millisecond from JFK action. LIVES

Russia Investigation. Found to be involved but FBI memo says you can't indict a sitting President. LIVES

:damn: