Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

This bytch knows that shyt won't hold up to an appeal. Just helping him stall the trial which they have him dead to rights.

WOWWW!!!
:damn:

Trump really is Satan himself. The devil can take a lot of lashes.

Fücking bullshït.

It's crazy how we can literally see the arms of the federal government encircling and protecting this man in real time.

How you get caught with nuclear secrets in your bathroom and get your case dismissed???
CMMjl3l.png

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fücking bullshït.

It's crazy how we can literally see the arms of the federal government encircling and protecting this man in real time.

How you get caught with nuclear secrets in your bathroom and get your case dismissed???
CMMjl3l.png
This is all a part of the coup. In 10 - 20 years we'll be able to connect the dots and see there was a coordinated effort to make this man a dictator and turn America into a far-right autocracy. It's hard for us to see now because we're in the thick of it. But its all starting to make sense.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Fücking bullshït.

CMMjl3l.png
America been coup'd. The tendrills are set in

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This is fukking unbelievable. Trump is gonna get away with everything or face only minor, insignificant consequences. After getting nearly assassinated, and having the best photo op he could ever ask for, he is likely going to win the election. It really is time to start exit plans. Trump really does appear to be untouchable. It's fukking ridiculous. I can't believe it. He gets away with everything. Can he possibly be beat? Is there anything that can stop him? If we go by past experiences, he will continue to dodge everything. I'm real discouraged. I can't believe how lucky this man is. He apparently can do whatever he wants with no consequences. I mean, looking at what has been happening, he apparently can't be touched. I've never seen such a lucky person. How can this be happening?
Epstein

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fukking unbelievable. Trump is gonna get away with everything or face only minor, insignificant consequences. After getting nearly assassinated, and having the best photo op he could ever ask for, he is likely going to win the election. It really is time to start exit plans. Trump really does appear to be untouchable. It's fukking ridiculous. I can't believe it. He gets away with everything. Can he possibly be beat? Is there anything that can stop him? If we go by past experiences, he will continue to dodge everything. I'm real discouraged. I can't believe how lucky this man is. He apparently can do whatever he wants with no consequences. I mean, looking at what has been happening, he apparently can't be touched. I've never seen such a lucky person. How can this be happening?

This fat fukk is probably the dumbest president of all time IQ wise, but also hands down the most cunning.

I’ve never seen someone so skillfully exploit all the weaknesses of a system. These Ivy eggheads that lead our government and media were never prepared to fight a goon like Trump from Jamaica, Queens.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It’s not luck, the power brokers (billionaires) see him as a very useful idiot. He doesn’t really have his own vision for the country, he just wants to win and look cool and get rich. So he has no problems pushing someone else’s agenda when they’ll keep him out of prison and help him win election.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
fukk no, they gonna be the longest 4 years of our lives lmao especially if he goes full dictator mode. Maga will feel untouchable and shyt will get insane. Dems better pull a fukking rabbit out the hat and get people to vote because shyt is looking bleak.
On the bright side I hope some weak ass Dems catch hell for not wanting to hold him accountable

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They laughed at you but looks like you have been proven right.
Trump's part of the in crowd. No one is really going to open themselves up to criminal prosecution regardless of party.. it's why Garland let a bunch of stuff go until he was forced to appoint Jack Smith