Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So he can potentially be in jail on Election Day :blessed:

I think a good two months would be a good lesson for him :mjgrin:
While I agree it'll probably be delayed until after the election. Trump is going to get away with and Dems need to give Biden the thanks for your service plaque and keep it moving forward with Kamala or someone else. The stakes are way too high

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They were elected in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s because they were so cowardly and afraid of exerting any power. Its been a long time coming, but we are finally about to become a monarchy.
If Dems had the shill will power to force things through like the GOP has we wouldn't be here

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Dems had the shill will power to force things through like the GOP has we wouldn't be here
Its not the GOP, its the far right wing.

If this was Willard Romney's GOP, none of this would be happening.

The people pushing the GOP, outside of money from sociopath billionaires, are regular, middle-class people being allowed into politics with their crazy views.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I cant watch these videos right now since I'm at work. Could I get some cliffs on them? :feedme:

“Michael Popok explains how the DOJ will be able to CONTINUE TO USE OBSTRUCTION criminal charges against Current and FUTURE insurrectionists, and the blueprint for it is in Supreme Court Justice Jackson’s concurring opinion focused on the “integrity” and “impairment” of Congressional proceedings like the electoral vote count.”

Basically the DOJ knew the right wing court was going tofu k with the obstruction charge so what they did was charge the insurrectionist with high crimes and in their plea deals for those who took it signed off that they understood the DOJ bush em again on the higher crimes where the sentence is longer and at minimum the judge would have to sentence for longer prison terms

Those who are already in prison their sentences will be extended because of the 6 right wing Supreme Court justices not realizing the obstruction charge wasn’t the only charge the Jan 6 insurrectionist were charged with lol

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
“Michael Popok explains how the DOJ will be able to CONTINUE TO USE OBSTRUCTION criminal charges against Current and FUTURE insurrectionists, and the blueprint for it is in Supreme Court Justice Jackson’s concurring opinion focused on the “integrity” and “impairment” of Congressional proceedings like the electoral vote count.”

Basically the DOJ knew the right wing court was going tofu k with the obstruction charge so what they did was charge the insurrectionist with high crimes and in their plea deals for those who took it signed off that they understood the DOJ bush em again on the higher crimes where the sentence is longer and at minimum the judge would have to sentence for longer prison terms

Those who are already in prison their sentences will be extended because of the 6 right wing Supreme Court justices not realizing the obstruction charge wasn’t the only charge the Jan 6 insurrectionist were charged with lol
I owe you rep once I can rep you again :yes: :salute:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
While I understand the concern on biden I don't see anywhere near the amount of energy asking if a felon and insurrectionist is fit to run for president :gucci:
I think we may need to change the media bias at this point
Yeah they in on it

Honestly at this point the only way Dems can fix this at this point is making very specific laws for news agencies or doing draconian shyt

And it will be number 2 because they probably won't get a majority but Supreme Court just gave more power to the president

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
While I understand the concern on biden I don't see anywhere near the amount of energy asking if a felon and insurrectionist is fit to run for president :gucci:
I think we may need to change the media bias at this point
Yeah the way the media went at Biden for his debate performance is really wild to me. Although, the media hasn't gone as hard on Trump for his fitness to even run for office the mainstream media in this country is full of shyt. With 30+ charges Trump ass shouldn't even be running.