Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The saddest part is that more people are talking about the BET awards last night than stuff like this. Then complain about the very system the refuse to actively participate in...smh

Daps
Blue Bell, Breyer’s, Ben and Jerry’s, Tillamook, Dreyer’s, Braum’s and all ice cream will be confiscated by the FDA and given directly to the people!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Guess the only good thing is Biden is president and he can officially imprison trump forever. And cancel elections as an offical act.. And basically do whatever he wants. Right?
Funny how the founding fathers made the constitution to get away from the monarch of English rule and now the republicans are trying to bring it back by making the POTUS the unofficial king of the United States and above the law…

Like I said the GOP going to lose is epic fashion come November… and don’t be surprised the Dems get a supermajority Biden is encouraged to expand the court with 4 more justices if Alito and Thomas don’t retire… because if they do retire then it will swing the court to a 5-4 liberal majority… and those cases can be revisited and corrected..

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GG america

giphy.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Funny how the founding fathers made the constitution to get away from the monarch of English rule and now the republicans are trying to bring it back by making the POTUS the unofficial king of the United States and above the law…

Like I said the GOP going to lose is epic fashion come November… and don’t be surprised the Dems get a supermajority Biden is encouraged to expand the court with 4 more justices if Alito and Thomas don’t retire… because if they do retire then it will swing the court to a 5-4 liberal majority… and those cases can be revisited and corrected..

It's not going anywhere because of the Senate.