Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Funny how the founding fathers made the constitution to get away from the monarch of English rule and now the republicans are trying to bring it back by making the POTUS the unofficial king of the United States and above the law…

Like I said the GOP going to lose is epic fashion come November… and don’t be surprised the Dems get a supermajority Biden is encouraged to expand the court with 4 more justices if Alito and Thomas don’t retire… because if they do retire then it will swing the court to a 5-4 liberal majority… and those cases can be revisited and corrected..
Idk...This is all setting up a 2nd trump term. I'm worried about the election because I think the Republicans are going to try something extreme to put it in SCOTUS hands again to hand the presidency to him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Idk...This is all setting up a 2nd trump term. I'm worried about the election because I think the Republicans are going to try something extreme to put it in SCOTUS hands again to hand the presidency to him.
Biden is the current potus he technically don’t have to leave office if we keeping 500

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Biden is the current potus he technically don’t have to leave office if we keeping 500
It's actually incredibly telling how feckless we know the Democrats to be by the fact that a ruling essentially declaring the POTUS as King is being regarded as calamitous even though the current POTUS is a fukking Democrat. Everyone just knows Democrats won't do a damn thing even though they've been handed a massive weapon, they'll just wait for the other guy to take it from them and kill everyone with it. Utterly pathetic.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah, but we all know Biden isn't going to pull a trump. He can barely stay awake past 5pm. They handing it to trump, I'm telling yall. We all think the election will go smooth but Maga is planning something to ensure trump wins. 2020 was trial run. I hope they aren't that smart but look where we at now. Trump just one step away from being king.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

This will need to be removed from the indictment too.

Trump won. And now he knows he can basically get away with anything if he's re-elected.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's actually incredibly telling how feckless we know the Democrats to be by the fact that a ruling essentially declaring the POTUS as King is being regarded as calamitous even though the current POTUS is a fukking Democrat. Everyone just knows Democrats won't do a damn thing even though they've been handed a massive weapon, they'll just wait for the other guy to take it from them and kill everyone with it. Utterly pathetic.
This.

57b8sx.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You wanted Trump to be president then and you want him to be president now

cool story though, dems bad

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I guess Joseph Robinette was right. The only way we really are going to settle this is by making sure Trump isnt back in the White House.
Even if that is the case, people need to vote in those local elections! Where do you think all these crazy scamming and pedo loving hacks came from?

Best believe project 2025 will turn into project 2029 or project 2033.

Get these glorified "white is right" having ass fakkits the fcck outta here.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You wanted Trump to be president then and you want him to be president now

cool story though, dems bad
Get a new routine, your "posting like the dumbest kid in the class" schtick is played out.

He wasn't lying tho.
He doesn't care about lies or truth, his entire posting motivation is to troll. Best to ignore him and move on.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Get a new routine, your "posting like the dumbest kid in the class" schtick is played out.

He doesn't care about lies or truth, his entire posting motivation is to troll. Best to ignore him and move on.
Your voting in 2016 directly led to this outcome. Stop being a hypocrite