Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I'm not going to advocate for Dems to turn into fascists just to defeat Trump
full

Biden using (formerly) extralegal and unconventional means to do things like enact gridlocked progressive policies and eradicate far-right figures from our political life is NOT fascism. But of course people like you who have no actual political or moral compass and a fetish for the status quo can't tell the difference between far-right fascism and leftism/Progressivism. It's all just scary change to you, regardless of direction. The fact that the Democratic Party leadership is filled with you milquetoast worms who can't tell the difference between moving towards something and away from something is why we're in this position in the first place.

King Kreole

Daps
Your voting in 2016 directly led to this outcome. Stop being a hypocrite
You morons were given a mandate for change and squandered it because you care more about your 401K and hating leftists than you do about actual far-right fascism in this country. Same way Democrats have been given a massive weapon by the SC and are too cowardly to utilize it to actually help the people because you bedwetters are scared of motion. Sit down.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You morons were given a mandate for change and squandered it because you care more about your 401K and hating leftists than you do about actual far-right fascism in this country. Same way Democrats have been given a massive weapon by the SC and are too cowardly to utilize it to actually help the people because you bedwetters are scared of motion. Sit down.

You speak as if you agree with Democrats' fundamental policy positions, which you clearly don't.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too by supporting Trump/Trumpism while shaming Democrats and their voters for failing to stop Trump/Trumpism.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Democrats aren’t fascist you fukking dikkhead.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You speak as if you agree with Democrats' fundamental policy positions, which you clearly don't.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too by supporting Trump/Trumpism while shaming Democrats and their voters for failing to stop Trump/Trumpism.
He’s probably a tankie. Two sides of the same fascist coin

King Kreole

Daps
You're absolutely right, I'm a leftist so my fundamental policy positions are things like universal healthcare, economic justice and fixing the wealth gap, ending corruption in our politics, keeping corporatism and Wall Street in check, and a foreign policy that ensures the dignity of every human being. These aren't Democrats' fundamental policy positions, so I don't feel the need to bend the knee and open my mouth every time they do some bullshyt.

You are incoherent because you're driven by personal animus towards me for embarrassing you. Let it go and start posting rationally.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
It's actually incredibly telling how feckless we know the Democrats to be by the fact that a ruling essentially declaring the POTUS as King is being regarded as calamitous even though the current POTUS is a fukking Democrat. Everyone just knows Democrats won't do a damn thing even though they've been handed a massive weapon, they'll just wait for the other guy to take it from them and kill everyone with it. Utterly pathetic.
I'm being extremely biased here but that's because they are so beholden to neo-liberals and centrist old people. "gotta take the high road and we can't be like them", I remember when biden was asked if he was able to, would he expand the court and he said no because it's a slippery slope. they would rather do things because "that's how it's always been" rather than actually trying to curb issues

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're absolutely right, I'm a leftist so my fundamental policy positions are things like universal healthcare, economic justice and fixing the wealth gap, ending corruption in our politics, keeping corporatism and Wall Street in check, and a foreign policy that ensures the dignity of every human being. These aren't Democrats' fundamental policy positions, so I don't feel the need to bend the knee and open my mouth every time they do some bullshyt.

You are incoherent because you're driven by personal animus towards me for embarrassing you. Let it go and start posting rationally.

The [ostensibly melanated] leftist poster who stated

:what: Trump ran the most explicitly pro-black campaign in modern Republican history.

called me incoherent and told me to post rationally. :skip:

'Nuff said.
3AP2Fzr.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Justice Clarence Thomas used the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity on Monday to again request that the constitutionality of special prosecutors, like Jack Smith, be called into question.

In his opinion, Thomas asked the lower courts to render a ruling on Smith and the legality of the special prosecutor’s office before they proceed with Donald Trump’s pair of federal criminal cases that Smith’s team is prosecuting. No other justice signed onto Thomas’ opinion.

“If this unprecedented prosecution is to proceed, it must be conducted by someone duly authorized to do so by the American people,” Thomas wrote. “The lower courts should thus answer these essential questions concerning the special counsel’s appointment before proceeding.”

Since Trump’s pair of federal indictments, Thomas has pushed for special prosecutors to be nixed from the U.S. legal system, claiming Attorney General Merrick Garland did not have the authority to create the office.

Thomas repeated those claims on Monday, elevating the possibility the issue finds itself being argued in federal court—a matter that’d be sure to reach the Trump-friendly Supreme Court eventually.

“We cannot ignore the importance that the Constitution places on who creates a federal office,” Thomas wrote Monday. “To guard against tyranny, the Founders required that a federal office be ‘established by Law.’ As James Madison cautioned, ‘f there is any point in which the separation of the Legislative and Executive powers ought to be maintained with greater caution, it is that which relates to officers and offices... If Congress has not reached a consensus that a particular office should exist, the Executive lacks the power to create and fill an office of his own accord.”

Laurence Tribe, a constitutional law professor at Harvard University, told The Daily Beast last month that if arguments regarding the legality of the special prosecutor’s office were to begin in the federal system, it would essentially guarantee that Trump wouldn’t have to go to federal court until after the 2024 election—something that’s long been Trump’s goal.

Tribe said he feared the current court, which is a conservative majority, could deliver a “really massive blow to the whole structure of government” in their attempts to shield Trump.