Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This man cannot be allowed to put more justices in power….
If he wins, Uncle Thomas and anti America Alito will retire and he will appoint 2 more crazies. Who knows. Maybe one of the liberals kicks the buckets and he gets another.

Thanks Murica.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This played out exactly how I thought it would. Now Trump might contest whatever comes out of the district court hearings on what's considered Presidential acts and try to go back to the appeals court for further delay.
I guess Joseph Robinette was right. The only way we really are going to settle this is by making sure Trump isnt back in the White House.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I guess Joseph Robinette was right. The only way we really are going to settle this is by making sure Trump isnt back in the White House.
And that's the other thing. He will contest the results, he already has the Supreme Court in his pocket and he will get elected through the them. All they have to do is muddy up the results in the key swing states enough.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sotomayor ain't mincing words

See new posts
Conversation
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
READ: Justice Sotomayor's warning in her dissent:

"When [the president] uses his official powers in any way, under the majority's reasoning, he now will be insulated from criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune. Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority's message today. Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done. The relationship between the President and the people he serves has shifted irrevocably. In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law."