Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump is not even out of office yet and CNN is already rehabilitating John Kelly :unimpressed: Is he going on Jimmy Kimmel show this week or will they wait until studio audience is allowed in so he can get a standing ovation?

It should never be forgotten that John Kelly was one of the drivers of Trump's authoritarian and racist policies.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump put that video, but will be back on his regular bullshyt shortly. He can't hold it in for long.

You’re not wrong, but we’ll see. He’s gotten away with virtually everything and now he’s a hair a way from being removed from office and tried.

Looks like he knows he’s done.

Literally all he had to do was stay out of the spotlight for a few weeks, instead he burned his administration and party to the ground

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I was literally arguing with a friend about this all week. He's liberal white from from a conservative family and area. He thinks that the only way for America to move on is to pardon Trump and put this all behind us and start afresh. I was taking the exact perspective of the Lankan breh in the video - no, now that they've been enabled to this degree, letting them off without consequences will only encourage them to take it further.

I was telling him that last week before this shyt even happened, this is just more confirmation of it.
I swear I echo Lankan breh sentiments. The system is more fragile than people want to admit and these fools will only get bolder.
You had republican lawmakers among the rioters.The votes of a significant amount of black folks was attempted to be suppressed and people really overlook the precedent that was setting. The writing is on the wall and I can only see things declining from here on out if no action is taken

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. He may have been technically one of the 4 that died. Was he the clown that tazed himself :dead:
Not sure it's a real # technically, but let's say that something like 84% of the cops voted for Trump. That still leaves 16%, most of who are probably disproportionately black and likely to die protecting their country.

Let's figure out more about who the Capitol Hill police officer was before cracking jokes. Jamaal Bowman was on Hot 97 today talking about how he and his staff were barricaded in his office and had 5 Capitol Hill police members that were there to defend the 10s of congress people and their staff who weren't on the floor. fukk Markwayne Mullin, but he was talking about Capitol Hill officers who lost an eye and other stuff too.

Sometimes these TLR threads write themselves :francis: