Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'd give Trump immunity if he snitched on everyone else
"I never tweeted a thing, I don't even know how to use Twitter. It was Barron the whole time, Melania's son, he's a genius with computers, believe me."
t-8c20b48b27494ab5838f1c2397ea.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

@Rhakim @jj23 this vid is poignant
Really shows how grave the situation is

I was literally arguing with a friend about this all week. He's liberal white from from a conservative family and area. He thinks that the only way for America to move on is to pardon Trump and put this all behind us and start afresh. I was taking the exact perspective of the Lankan breh in the video - no, now that they've been enabled to this degree, letting them off without consequences will only encourage them to take it further.

I was telling him that last week before this shyt even happened, this is just more confirmation of it.

Daps
Imagine dying for this fool?!?? :mjlol:

Like, really giving your life for Trump. A dude who isn’t even going to send your family a letter. :mjlol:

You get to what you believe to be gates of Heaven. You’re all MAGA dripped out in a fluorescent MAGA robe, and some Vans. You casually stroll up to St. Peter awaiting to take your place among the eternals, and he’s like, “fukk was you thinking :gucci:?”

:mjlol:

“This ain’t no funeral home :demonic: !”

Classic reference.

:pachaha: