Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
so Less people will show up on the polls in 2024 than in 2020? And winning the nomination without Murdoch's approval?
People showing up to the polls can only do so much. Republicans gerrymandering (Ds helping them out) and stupid independent voters is all it takes. Half the republican party should be indicted for J6 ATP and not a single one. Yet they control the House and almost the Senate. It's a complete joke.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

yeah; this dude smith is indicting :dead: he doesnt answer to anyone?

trump is gonna be weakened big time in his primary, if deathsantis has the balls to really go after him

He's got to report to Garland. Ain't shyt happening here but more "this time weve got him" theatrics. This is the Democratic version again of Durham(real crimes happened here) but nothing gets done.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is getting indicted for taking those documents. That shyt is a crime and says it in black and white..

All the other shyt he got against him is hard to prove..

The shyt he did in Georgia might be indictable too

This is like when Al Capone got pinched for Tax Evasion..

I don't know if Trump goes to jail though I can only hope against hope :sadcam:

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Trump is getting indicted for taking those documents. That shyt is a crime and says it in black and white..

All the other shyt he got against is hard to prove..

At this point fukk jail, the hope now is for him to die soon then I will fill my glass with MAGats and MAGats adjacent grifters’ tears :banderas:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
First it was Comey
Then Mueller
Then Vance
Then Bragg
Then Garland
Then J6
Then Fani and James
Now it's Smith
9b83a83ce3f3a0e99e8edad023faf373.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's got to report to Garland. Ain't shyt happening here but more "this time weve got him" theatrics. This is the Democratic version again of Durham(real crimes happened here) but nothing gets done.
So everyone suppose to take your word for it over Andrew Waiserman who’s an experienced DOJ lawyer who tried and convicted John Gotti and the NY mob? Ok Buddy Foh man

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

All the other shyt he got against him is hard to prove..

They have millions of documents that show he committed federal and state tax fraud. No indictments

He's doing it right now Lol 😂

They have tons of evidence he committed obstruction of Justice via Mueller. No indictments

They had a Trump signed check for hush payments (Cohen went to prison for this). No indictments

J6. Lol no indictments

Stole hundreds of classified information almost 2 years ago. No indictments

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So everyone suppose to take your word for it over Andrew Waiserman who’s an experienced DOJ lawyer who tried and convicted John Gotti and the NY mob? Ok Buddy Foh man
No. Follow Garlands actions and yes Smith reports back to Garland. Weissman job now is to sell books and clicks

Smith will ultimately report to Attorney General Merrick Garland. But as a special counsel he will be operating outside of the day-to-day supervision of the department’s political leadership and his interactions with Biden’s political appointees should be limited.

I'll gladly enjoy Trump being charged but acting like this is some major change to what's already occurred ain't it.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
At this point fukk jail, the hope now is for him to die soon then I will fill my glass with MAGats and MAGats adjacent grifters’ tears :banderas:
Nope. I want him to tear apart the GOP and then be indicted and convicted (I can dream ATP).

Most likely is he'll run and grift but will bow out if his #s are low at the primary, never to be indicted til he dies and the media repaints his presidency like they did with gwb or a image rehabilitation like with Barr and move on.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No. Follow Garlands actions and yes Smith reports back to Garland. Weissman job now is to sell books and clicks

Smith will ultimately report to Attorney General Merrick Garland. But as a special counsel he will be operating outside of the day-to-day supervision of the department’s political leadership and his interactions with Biden’s political appointees should be limited.

I'll gladly enjoy Trump being charged but acting like this is some major change to what's already occurred ain't it.
Garland appointed a special counsel to give himself cover from the gop house reps showing their hand already talking about investigations… garlands appointment for smith to oversee the current investigations into trump stealing fukkin classified docs and selling them to god knows who allows garland if he’s subpoena to testify he can say they has no involvement in the current investigations and the house reps can’t subpoena smith to testify

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Garland appointed a special counsel to give himself cover from the gop house reps showing their hand already talking about investigations… garlands appointment for smith to oversee the current investigations into trump stealing fukkin classified docs and selling them to god knows who allows garland if he’s subpoena to testify he can say they has no involvement in the current investigations and the house reps can’t subpoena smith to testify
The GOP isn't going to care. You said I was FOS and I bushed that with sources. Garland could've done all of this 18 months ago. He could've charged Trump in 2021 with multiple crimes. He hasn't. This is another tactic to draw out time for Trump to die.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The GOP isn't going to care. You said I was FOS and I bushed that with sources. Garland could've done all of this 18 months ago. He could've charged Trump in 2021 with multiple crimes. He hasn't. This is another tactic to draw out time for Trump to die.
This shows your extreme level of ignorance you really don’t know how criminal investigations work especially when it involves criminal organizations

Last edited: