Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They need to raid all the properties that he actively uses.
Nah only bedminster because that property is designated as a cemetery in NJ and with that designation the property under NJ law cannot be seized… but since this is a matter of nation sec and with a active ongoing criminal investigation the Feds bout to raid that shyt hard

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
all they had to do was sit tight one more week before the news cycle moves on

Don’t you remember Chuck Schumer & McConell both referred this to the ethics committee? Schumer then invited him to sit bedside while he threatened to strip him of his duties and turn the party against him. :mjlol:

The dems acted like they wanted him gone.. If I remember correctly the woman was a birther:laff:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
all they had to do was sit tight one more week before the news cycle moves on

Exactly! What political payoff did the Dems receive for that move? Not a damn thing :camby:

Off topic…I live in DC and a lot of people have DC statehood since and every time I see one I roll my eyes b/c the only time that was a possibility was in 08-09. That was the fukking move for Dems they fumbled the infinity congressional, judicial, and executive powers bag.

And it’s just really annoying that people around here are so delusional to think that would ever happen in our lifetime.