Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm glad DOJ appealed but we are not in the clear yet. 6 of the 11 judges on the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals were appointed by Trump.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think the reluctance to indict comes down to the all encompassing illegality of the actions that every American president has taken (aside from maybe Carter).

@Bleed The Freak youre correct. It’s about not breaking the seal.

The problem is that Trumps actions aren’t in furtherance of the American enterprise. Which is why they HAVE to take action here.

Honestly, he should face a jury of his peers. Let Obama Carter & Bush decide his fate.

We're crazy to think they don't have an avalanche of evidence against MTG, Boebert, Jordan and Ginni Thomas. They can find a PPP fraud dude in Wyoming who used a VPN and covered their tracks but can't find evidence on a member of Congress who committed multiple felonies for the world to see? I got a bridge to build you.

They got texts, emails, satellite, video, notes. They know everything. It's just not rocking the boat. Not to mention that the very high likelihood of terrorists cells exploding across the country once the hammer drops.

I've heard folks can get their clearance revoked for bringing mail to the wrong office or accessing the wrong door.

Taking nuclear secrets home and "nothing to see folks, just taking home notes."?

FOH

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

When the Dems increase their majority a law need to be passed for required experience to hold a federal judge seat.. Minimum need to be 10 years experience as a judge period period that way their rulings and opinions can be scrutinized… look at how many years scotus Brown-Jackson had before he even sniffed a position like that?

I get it that Biden has appointed more Fed judges to dilute Trumps appointments but man non of the judges he appointed shouldn’t be no where near any fukkin bench.. Only judge trump appointed that had previous experience on a federal bench was Gorsch