Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

voiture

Superstar
Daps

DOJ Agrees to Accept Trump’s Candidate for Special Master​

Interesting move. Not sure how I feel about it but that bright side is, if the special master comes back and says Trump stole documents he can no longer say the DOJ is biased because this is someone he picked.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Interesting move. Not sure how I feel about it but that bright side is, if the special master comes back and says Trump stole documents he can no longer say the DOJ is biased because this is someone he picked.
Ideally but then he'd just call them a RINO and sicc the MAGA-maniacs on him/her

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Judge is still a active judge he’s just on senior status and he is a FISA court judge so he has top secret clearance.. He’s the same just that approved the Carter Paige warrant.. The same Carter Paige who was spying on trump lmaooo. Trump camp thought this judge was retired but he’s not… This is an L for the trump side