Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

I was discussing this with an older head at work. I've become convinced that the reason that he's not being indicted isn't because he's not guilty it's because it would show how big of a house of cards the entire system really is. This allows us to keep saying "we're not XYZ country " on a global scale.

Think about it for a minute- this could implicate Senators, members of the House, Governors, members of the military, the SC (looking at you Clarence) police officers, sheriffs, County Commissioners, voting electorates, members of the media (looking at you Fox). Emails and texts all come out of sympathetic members of government to Proud Boys, etc. EVERYTHING comes out. Attorney Generals assisting to overthrow elections could lead to them being disbarred and throw out a TON of shyt like convictions potentially. Instead folks will file their BS lawsuits, retire with their comfy pension, write a book or two and go on the speaking circuit. All for the "greater good".

Our image of being the beacon of democracy would completely fall flat on its face. Massive members of Congress arrested, impeached and tried. It would go for DECADES. Not to mention all the folks he has at the SS and FBI who clearly overlooked obvious crimes. This would make what Nixon did look like taking candy from CVS.

So as a result they consistently nail low hanging fruit like Bannon or Manafort or Cohen but strategically avoid him. You take him down he's pulling a Nino Brown on steroids here.

Markets tank, adversaries laugh at the hypocrisy, allies scream and cringe in horror and the dollar value drops.

They're making a red/blue pill Matrix decision here. Keep folks just enough informed but in the dark. Business as usual. They want to show folks just enough that we administer justice without taking down the whole fukking ship. It's to save face. Democrats who fukking know they're working with these obvious criminals may not even want to deal with the fall-out and impact. The damage recovery would take lifetimes.

They're scared shytless of what lies beneath it. They know he's guilty as fukk but terrified of what it unleashes. And Trump knows it too. It's like when Thor killed Thanos. Yeah you slayed the beast but look what happened after. Ford pardoned Nixon for the same reasons. It's why every living former president went to that POS's funeral too. It's the real life Adjustment Bureau. It must stay and go the course.

Let me say I don't agree with it at all- he should be charged. But I'm guessing this is what's happening.

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the reluctance to indict comes down to the all encompassing illegality of the actions that every American president has taken (aside from maybe Carter).

@Bleed The Freak youre correct. It’s about not breaking the seal.

The problem is that Trumps actions aren’t in furtherance of the American enterprise. Which is why they HAVE to take action here.

Honestly, he should face a jury of his peers. Let Obama Carter & Bush decide his fate.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think the reluctance to indict comes down to the all encompassing illegality of the actions that every American president has taken (aside from maybe Carter).

@Bleed The Freak youre correct. It’s about not breaking the seal.

The problem is that Trumps actions aren’t in furtherance of the American enterprise. Which is why they HAVE to take action here.

Honestly, he should face a jury of his peers. Let Obama Carter & Bush decide his fate.

We been saying that tho.. As long as the Potus is working on behalf of American interest it’s all gravy but the moment it’s for self and personal gain that’s a bridge too far

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines