Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
6wf0lhdbdn961.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

My mans is having a stroke on air. The fury in his voice.

He and his bimbo bytch were playing footsie with Trump throughout 2015-16. They are just upset the neanderthals reached their doorstep and invaded their precious little DC bubble. That’s why a lot of these news talking heads have been bluntly calling them terrorists and thugs - their place of work and sanctity has been ransacked by the same people they’ve been doing diner sit-downs with for five years. :mjlol:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The irony of these MAGA people is that in their blind effort to follow Trump and 'stop the stealing' of a fair election, they've let Trump steal their dignity and reputation.

From here on out MAGA will be associated with a terrorist organization to the majority of this country. Good luck bearing that Scarlet Letter tag. Meanwhile Trump will leave office and still be richer than any of them will ever be.
He has the money to try to hide and run at the end of tbis huge charade. Once these people are all identified, they're done. Their kids might be done too. Being known as the kids of domestic terrorists? You cant hold your head up high anywhere after that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The irony of these MAGA people is that in their blind effort to follow Trump and 'stop the stealing' of a fair election, they've let Trump steal their dignity and reputation.

I'm not sure they really had either of these to begin with to be honest. They were clowns from the minute Trump decided to run for POTUS.