Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I find it rich that Republicans are saying “what happened to the party. This isn’t our values.” This is their values. When Reagan made that speech to kick of his political campaign that he supports states rights it was a national signal to the southern good ole boys. This is what 40 years of dog whistling, embracing white supremacy, allying with fringe right wing groups to energize the base gets you. This is what constant war propaganda from hate radio and Fox News gets you. You have had people brainwashed daily that liberals and the MSM are the enemy of the people. They don’t embrace facts and science. This was always the GOP it’s just that the the elites thought they had control of the base but the base was getting more and more unhinged as the years go by. The GOP isn’t going to learn their lesson. They will double down on racism and extremism to get minority rule. And let’s keep it real. The biggest reason why white conservatives are getting more radicalized is because they know by 2040 they will no longer be the majority. The country is changing and they do not like it.

The scary thing many in the far right saw yesterday’s events as a victory. They will use this same tactic in state capitols in the future and they will coordinate with local law enforcement to do so. They are allies with local law enforcement. Hell they have allies in state and federal law enforcement. And in certain state capitols open carry is legal. So shyt will get bloody. Right wing domestic terror is the biggest threat to internal stability in this country. It’s becoming a cancer that is spreading and growing. Something has to be done to stop it. Ignoring it and not providing resources to stop is not a sustainable policy. Once Biden and the Dems take power buckle your seatbelts for a wave of right wing white nationalist terror.

These Rethugs will never go back to normal. I mean, ever. If they think they can do this once, they do it again and again with no remorse. They are legit terrorists now.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
iuccd5t4ps961.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:jbhmm:Hot take: Can we all stop saying Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate ever:unimpressed:

Which president has been so beloved by his followers that they would instigate a constitutional crisis on his behalf:hubie:

Ol girl was up against a demagogue :manny:
We’ve tried telling people that. Hard to beat sexism and racism. But some nikkas just hate her so it is what it is.