Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Morning Joe is going tf off. :picard:
I'm glad I saw this. I'd left my cable tuned to MSNBC, so I was able to rewind it to catch him going off, but right before he started he said "Hey Tj, I'm going to say some things..." I was like ":smoker: Did he just speak directly to me? :smoker:" :russ:

I should probably get some sleep.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I find it rich that Republicans are saying “what happened to the party. This isn’t our values.” This is their values. When Reagan made that speech to kick of his political campaign that he supports states rights it was a national signal to the southern good ole boys. This is what 40 years of dog whistling, embracing white supremacy, allying with fringe right wing groups to energize the base gets you. This is what constant war propaganda from hate radio and Fox News gets you. You have had people brainwashed daily that liberals and the MSM are the enemy of the people. They don’t embrace facts and science. This was always the GOP it’s just that the the elites thought they had control of the base but the base was getting more and more unhinged as the years go by. The GOP isn’t going to learn their lesson. They will double down on racism and extremism to get minority rule. And let’s keep it real. The biggest reason why white conservatives are getting more radicalized is because they know by 2040 they will no longer be the majority. The country is changing and they do not like it.

The scary thing many in the far right saw yesterday’s events as a victory. They will use this same tactic in state capitols in the future and they will coordinate with local law enforcement to do so. They are allies with local law enforcement. Hell they have allies in state and federal law enforcement. And in certain state capitols open carry is legal. So shyt will get bloody. Right wing domestic terror is the biggest threat to internal stability in this country. It’s becoming a cancer that is spreading and growing. Something has to be done to stop it. Ignoring it and not providing resources to stop is not a sustainable policy. Once Biden and the Dems take power buckle your seatbelts for a wave of right wing white nationalist terror.

Last edited:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I called off work already. Exhausted.

I wonder if any further fukkery today will get so stank that more moneyed elites will start threatening the Sedition Party with removal of access to their spigots. They want that Dem controlled 2 of 3 branches and they want it now, especially as Covid is threatening to get even further out of control. Now there's starting to be talk that it's mutating enough to make the first vaccines way less effective. :snoop:

Wypipo just HAD to bring us to the utter brink because a man dared to be black while Presidenting.