Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
We’ve tried telling people that. Hard to beat sexism and racism. But some nikkas just hate her so it is what it is.

I’ve heard otherwise rational people hold this view. These past 4/5 years got me questioning how people view politics, got me thinking if I’m the crazy one, if differences in views are just product of life experience and how innate biases tint perspective.

Trumps presidency has been some of coming of age shyt:ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We’ve tried telling people that. Hard to beat sexism and racism. But some nikkas just hate her so it is what it is.

She wasn't a great candidate, and fukked up by not campaigning enough in the Midwest, but I'll be the first to admit that Trump was a uniquely bad matchup for her.

A demagogue like Trump is the worst person to run against if you're female or a minority.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He can go fukk himself. He was one of the catalysts for this fukktard ever being president

I hope every last shytbag that encouraged and enabled and amplified Trump gets dragged. All of them should wear that Scarlett letter of being supporters of treason against the country. I don’t want none of these weasels sneaking off.

Last edited: