Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i maintain my position that trump will never be indicted (not even for a parking ticket, let alone anything more serious than that).... i said before the 2020 election that the best we could hope for is that trump losses the election (which he did :whew:) ...

now the best we can hope for is that trump or a trump adjacent candidate doesn't win the election in 2024.... trump will live a long healthy life, well into his 90s (evil white people always do), and he will continue to work towards destabilizing amerikkka for a long, long time....

this is not a bug, people... this is a feature... the system is working as it was intended to....

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
ATP all Trump has to do is delay, announce a 2024 run and Garland won't want to indict him. Biden's worst decision as POTUS was hiring Garland. His ineptitude has enabled Trump more than almost anyone else. How many secrets were sold because they waited 18 months? How much more violence will happen because they keep treating him with gloves?