Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Just a coincidence I'm sure: back in March

FbqRZVtUIAA8Uz-

Also admits to taking classified information

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Meadows been on team snitch for a minute, so this isn't surprising.
A regular citizen who reports seeing a crime isn't a "snitch" or a "rat"
The criminals were just sloppy
Snitches and rats are not the same thing
Let me break it down to make sure y'all see what I mean
A "snitch" is someone minding other folks' business
To find information they can sell for a price or trade for some other form of compensation
A "rat" is a traitor, a conceiver, planner or physical participator
He doesn't sell secrets for power or cash
He betrays the trust of his team or his family hoping to save his own cowardly ass
The difference is, at least a snitch is human, but a rat is a fukkin' rat, period

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What is so crazy is if this was a proposed movie script it would have been rejected for being unrealistic.

We've officially crossed the Rubicon as a country.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
He's the FBI inside man. Makes sense now. He's been down at Trump's place in FL since Jan 6th. Must have been cooperating since then.

Article dated August 5, 2022.

Yep Ive been thonking that also. Based on them J6 committee hearing Mark was about to have a nervous breakdown. Trump is a different breed. He has no conscious. Dude probably sleeps very well at night even though he has about 20 investigations hanging over his head, his family is a mess, and literally has fed & state investigation agent poaching. Most arent built like that. Mark's life is a probably a fukking mess and all because he decided to jump on Team Trump. Mark has no protection from the wolves.