Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

hahaha

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Trump says he plans to pardon US Capitol attack participants if elected

"Donald Trump said on Thursday he would pardon and apologize to those who participated in the deadly attack on the US Capitol on January 6 if he were elected to the White House again.

“I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told Wendy Bell, a conservative radio host on Thursday. “I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons, full pardons.”

Trump also said he was offering financial support to some of those involved in the attack. “I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

"Donald Trump said on Thursday he would pardon and apologize to those who participated in the deadly attack on the US Capitol on January 6 if he were elected to the White House again.

“I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told Wendy Bell, a conservative radio host on Thursday. “I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons, full pardons.”

Trump also said he was offering financial support to some of those involved in the attack. “I am financially supporting people that are incredible and they were in my office actually two days ago, so they’re very much in my mind,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them. What they’ve done to these people is disgraceful.”

Just like he said he would pay the bail for those who assaulted protesters at his rallies back in 2016 huh… :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Feds absolutely going to raid Bedminister next and dig up Ivana’s grave

full
"NOT HAPPENING ON MY WATCH! SECURITY! SECURITY!!!"

KjX7pzC.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

So he's committing obstruction and paying hush money? Again?