Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is another one for “norms Core.”

I don’t believe there is anything on paper for why a judge should recuse which is why you see blatant corruption from them
ATP I'm just expecting Trump very real possibility of winning in 2024. The rigging by Republicans, delays granted by his judges and the absolute worst response imaginable by a career politician in Garland has set the stage. The fact that he's free despite all his criminality shows he's above the law.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Well the fact that she's ruling on a case brought by the very man who got her appointment is one. You're right though. Most judges are untouchable.
This is another one for “norms Core.”

I don’t believe there is anything on paper for why a judge should recuse which is why you see blatant corruption from them

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
ATP all Trump has to do is delay, announce a 2024 run and Garland won't want to indict him. Biden's worst decision as POTUS was hiring Garland. His ineptitude has enabled Trump more than almost anyone else. How many secrets were sold because they waited 18 months? How much more violence will happen because they keep treating him with gloves?
This it's a joke

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
ATP I'm just expecting Trump very real possibility of winning in 2024. The rigging by Republicans, delays granted by his judges and the absolute worst response imaginable by a career politician in Garland has set the stage. The fact that he's free despite all his criminality shows he's above the law.
How is he winning again? Have you been paying attention or just being a shyt poster? Trump drives negative turnout for republicans, this is a fact.. he’s costed them senate and will do it again,, he’s costing them house seats and getting gop seats flipped to Dems in real time..

You think the DOJ didn’t know this bytch was going to grant trumps request when she stated her intent in her last ruling and then trump lawyers juelzing admiring trump wasn’t suppose to have those docs

Garland can easily mitigate this now and just go ahead and indict Trump.. He got enough evidence

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The judge just granted this piece of shyt's request for a special master. DOJ has also been blocked from reviewing documents, but allowed the IC assessment for damage to national security to continue.

Ridiculous.

This does nothing for the End Goal.

This judge though might need legal help in the future.