Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He's not a flight risk and never was. His Secret Service detail knows his location 24/7 and would never let him leave the country, but I do need a perp walk in 4k
He can always
He's not a flight risk and never was. His Secret Service detail knows his location 24/7 and would never let him leave the country, but I do need a perp walk in 4k
He can always opt out of having a detail whenever he wants. He does that, he can only get it back if the sitting POTUS grants it to him.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't give a fukk about any of this because they ain't gonna do shyt to Trump. It's kabuki. Trump should have rightfully been imprisoned for a myriad of crimes but Garland is completely nutless and America doesn't punish the powerful. I'm on record as stating Biden should have had Trump imprisoned in a show trial as soon as he took over, so you'll forgive me if these John le Carré-ass developments don't move me. Call me when they slap the cuffs on duke :coffee:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk about any of this because they ain't gonna do shyt to Trump. It's kabuki. Trump should have rightfully been imprisoned for a myriad of crimes but Garland is completely nutless and America doesn't punish the powerful. I'm on record as stating Biden should have had Trump imprisoned in a show trial as soon as he took over, so you'll forgive me if these John le Carré-ass developments don't move me. Call me when they slap the cuffs on duke :coffee:
@King Kreole if Barack Obama would have done everything Trump did when President what would have happened to Obama? Would he have been punished/imprisoned?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some of you are getting that Mueller kind of crazed expectations. This could take a year to be resolved. And maybe without charges being filed, but from everything we know, they have enough evidence to probably bring a case.
This is more evidence that mueller every bought to the public

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How are things in Slovenia creh? :lupe:

King Kreole

Daps
@King Kreole if Barack Obama would have done everything Trump did when President what would have happened to Obama? Would he have been punished/imprisoned?
Interesting hypothetical, but probably not. This is America, ain't no way in hell any President is going to jail for anything. Obama would definitely not be given the amount of leeway Trump has been given, but the furthest Democrats would go is doing him like Nixon, making him a persona non grata within the party. Republicans are completely shameless which is why they're not even going that far. But America is fundamentally built on elite unaccountability. It's funny though because the specific crimes Trump has committed that we're talking about in here are both abstract to the general public while also uniquely offensive to the sensibilities of the elite/political class. Which is how you get the dichotomy between how the mainstream media is hyping it vs how the public doesn't really give a shyt.

King Kreole

Daps
How are things in Slovenia creh? :lupe:
full