Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Are we finally gonna get some perp walks and some shock and awe on members of Trump's orbit. This is accelerating if they seizing phones from senators and serving search warrants on the former president's house
I love it. Finally being treated how regular folks are when they commit crimes and they’re clutching their pearls and screaming about it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yo did you see how quickly all these people assembled with Trump gear...

Thats probably way more concerning to me:
YPSWE2AP4PF4HGPLYO5KUUKV2M.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
can somebody give me the cliffs? ive been out the loop for so long

There's not much to it so far.
The FBI pulled up to Mar-a-Lago and executed a search warrant. Trump and his supporters are salty. That's pretty much it. :yeshrug:

For now we don't know exactly what the FBI was looking for or if they found it, they aren't commenting, but most people think it must be serious for them to get a warrant to search a former president's residence.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not much to it so far.

The FBI pulled up to Mar-a-Lago and executed a search warrant. Trump and his supporters are salty. That's pretty much it. :yeshrug:

For now we don't know exactly what the FBI was looking for or if they found it, they aren't commenting.
lets be honest, they would have to be stupid to have any evidence there