Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yes please do tally them.. I have a 95% hit rate :umad:
Not really.

Cases Donald Trump wasn't prosecuted in despite overwhelming evidence of crimes:

Stormy/Cohen case

NY/Trump/SDNY

Mueller obstruction case/Comey

Those are the 3 of the 5 major investigation into Trump and he walked.

All that's left is 1/6 and GA.

I'd call the mishandling of classified information a minor investigation ATP.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

tenor.gif

I literally posted this verbatim in another thread a week ago about hitler and how we are repeating history when we didnt crush and jail Trump immediately after Jan 6...Trump literally told us Jan 6 was gonna happen for months over and over again before and after the election and the govt just waited for it or rather people in position were down with it...now we allowing him to do it again and even worse now the GOP is targeting local and state political positions that will be used to grind the Democratic processes we know to an end and subvert the peoples will...at this point its not a matter of if but when this shyt gonna pop off even if NY gets him. I hope people are getting prepared and ready for whenever that time comes it may be alot sooner than most think

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Not really.

Cases Donald Trump wasn't prosecuted in despite overwhelming evidence of crimes:

Stormy/Cohen case

NY/Trump/SDNY

Mueller obstruction case/Comey

Those are the 3 of the 5 major investigation into Trump and he walked.

All that's left is 1/6 and GA.

I'd call the mishandling of classified information a minor investigation ATP.
Here's a image of the investigations into Trump. Half have expired with no charges.

FQ5yamuWUAE0V3t

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump is running again and as long as inflation gets under concern and the economy doesn't go into a bad recession, Biden will be the luckiest 2 term President in history. And Trump being a 2 time loser might put his supporters over the edge.

It's waaaay too soon to assume Trump or Biden will run again, much less predict who would win. Especially considering their ages.

If I was to guess, neither one of them will run again and it'll end up being DeSantis vs. some other Democrat.