Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yo did you see how quickly all these people assembled with Trump gear...

Thats probably way more concerning to me:
YPSWE2AP4PF4HGPLYO5KUUKV2M.jpg

Happy on the outside... Crying on the inside; saddled with so much debt from too much house, to buying Hummers and Pickup Trucks to seem Alpha Male Masculine, to buying AR-15s for a Race War that is never coming, along with investing life savings in Crypto.

Word on the digital streets is that he's seeking criminal defense attorneys...someone is not feeling real confident these days.

Trump caught leaking the Sensitive Classified information to his friends like the answers to a Scantron Final Exam, only to get chewed out because the answers are for the 2020 Finals and not 2021 or 2022 versions. :mjlit:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yo did you see how quickly all these people assembled with Trump gear...

Thats probably way more concerning to me:
YPSWE2AP4PF4HGPLYO5KUUKV2M.jpg
Can't remember the podcast this professor was on but she laid out the things that have occurred since 2000 by the Republicans are literally lockstep with the actions of politicos in countries where Civil War or coups have occurred. These folks have planning and strategizing for a grip. I wish the POTUS or the AG would have the balls to put White Nationalist groups on the terror list and hunt they asses down.