Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:laff:

Trump is running. He’s easily going to win the primary.

Too early to say for sure.

He'll be almost 80, he could easily have health issues between now and next election.

But I agree that he'll probably win the primary IF he runs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its the rules. Ex presidents get it until they die
Why do u care about tax paying money u think irs actually distrubuted for peoples gain ? LOL government got all yall fukked up and brainwashed its comical
Yo my nikka do me a favor….. suck my dikk

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Trump is running. He’s easily going to win the primary.
No, it's just a grift. This mess isn't running again. He'll be 2 years older, more obese, more issues coming out etc. I wish he would, it would be an easier win than DeSantis, who I think will lose as well. I just haven't figured out the excuse, how he gets out of running while still trying to keep his ego. Will it be wife/family/health issues/legal issues etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's just a grift. This mess isn't running again. He'll be 2 years older, more obese, more issues coming out etc. I wish he would, it would be an easier win than DeSantis, who I think will lose as well. I just haven't figured out the excuse, how he gets out of running while still trying to keep his ego. Will it be wife/family/health issues/legal issues
this has been my thought too. i guess he'll do it, but he's just such a p*ssy :hhh: the fact that the RNC already pulled out of the 2024 debates is pathetic. i dont see how its possible for trump to stand on a debate stage and get laughed at for losing in 2020, he'd probably have a stroke

but trump is easily the dems' weakest opponent, especially post-Roe. he's the most hated man in america. and the dems get to deflect a LOT of material, with all his bullshyt. their main ad can just be loops of the violence on J6. they can spend the whole campaign just forcing him to address that he lost in 2020

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@BigMoneyGrip tried to tell yall. Y’all wasn’t tryna hear him tho…

Been trying to tell these clowns for damn near 5 years now.. nikkas like @mastermind bringing his dumb ass in here talkin about aint shyt going to happen.. Now that nikka no where to be found..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Been trying to tell these clowns for damn near 5 years now.. nikkas like @mastermind bringing his dumb ass in here talkin about aint shyt going to happen.. Now that nikka no where to be found..
I'm here.

I've always said I hope something happens, but I am skeptical. If I am wrong, I am clearly going to be very happy, lol. I hope the national records raid was used to get all of the shyt needed for criminal prosecution on everything.

Do you want us to tally your predictions in this forum and see where you stand on if it happened or not? I don't think it will go well for you.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm here.

I've always said I hope something happens, but I am skeptical. If I am wrong, I am clearly going to be very happy, lol. I hope the national records raid was used to get all of the shyt needed for criminal prosecution on everything.

Do you want us to tally your predictions in this forum and see where you stand on if it happened or not? I don't think it will go well for you.

Yes please do tally them.. I have a 95% hit rate :umad:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

This is funny because its probably not too far from the truth. Every picture you see of him he has that look of "I'm just here so I won't get fined..."

FondMediumCentipede-max-1mb.gif