Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

SS uses iPhones, so all messages pass through iMessage servers. The SS is attempting to protect it's agents - so these texts won't see the light of day until they are compelled to do so.

Are you sure they use iPhones? I remember reports showed that Obama wasn't allowed an iPhone back in the day specifically by SS.

Sorry to keep beating on this drum, but I doubt that the highest levels of government (read: people way more important than the average Congressperson) have their data passing through 3rd party servers. They disable most of the functionality of the phone from jump:
Larry Johnson, who worked at the Secret Service from 1982 to 2006, said a smartphone given to a president would have extremely limited uses. "It's not really good for much," he said.

Barack Obama was the first president to use a mobile device approved by security agencies because of hacking concerns. Initially he had a heavily modified BlackBerry and later switched to another phone that had most features disabled. He was not known to use it for making or receiving calls, but it was one of few devices that had access to the @POTUS Twitter account.

My guess is that they are messaging is through an iMessage-esque app that can be put on a device, but one that is completely built for and owned by the Government for max encryption. Personally after learning about SCIF's through Trump's admin, I doubt they are freeballing it with their general communications.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Are you sure they use iPhones? I remember reports showed that Obama wasn't allowed an iPhone back in the day specifically by SS.

Sorry to keep beating on this drum, but I doubt that the highest levels of government (read: people way more important than the average Congressperson) have their data passing through 3rd party servers. They disable most of the functionality of the phone from jump:

My guess is that they are messaging is through an iMessage-esque app that can be put on a device, but one that is completely built for and owned by the Government for max encryption. Personally after learning about SCIF's through Trump's admin, I doubt they are freeballing it with their general communications.
“I was shocked to hear that they didn’t back up their data before they reset their iPhones,” the congresswoman added.

I made that assumption based on Zoe Lofgren's statement.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps