Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

:snoop: right move, but a fukkin hour too late. run it at 7 so that fakkit tucker carlson cant run interference

Fox News viewers are tuning out even when it's aired live during the day.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Should be entertaining

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Macallik86 didn’t I tell you they already had the deleted text? :mjlol:

You need to listen to folk telling you what this is… it’s a lot of fed employees on this website

@88m3 we tried to tell him :wow:
Lol I stand partially corrected.

My initial argument still stands as the subpoena was sent to the head of Secret Service where it was grabbed from a server and not T-Mobile/Verizon or a standard telecom carrier like you claimed with your "fed employee" background :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

My initial argument still stands as the subpoena was sent to the head of Secret Service where it was grabbed from a server and not T-Mobile/Verizon or a standard telecom carrier like you claimed with your "fed employee" background :russ:
Pretty sure they use o365 gcc-high or air gap. :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

A server where ever it is all gov communication is logged it’s just a matter of where :mjlol: