Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The memo shouldn't stop Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Mark Meadows, John Eastman from being indicted. And another indictment for Bannon.

That memo will probably protect Ron Johnson and other members of federal and state Congresses until after the election unless they plan on indicting them before the Summer is over, which don't seem likely.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The memo shouldn't stop Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Mark Meadows, John Eastman from being indicted. And another indictment for Bannon.

That memo will probably protect Ron Johnson and other members of federal and state Congresses until after the election unless they plan on indicting them before the Summer is over, which don't seem likely.
It will probably protect them all including Trump. Indicting any of them is probably seen as political by the Garland "DOJ"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A server where ever it is all gov communication is logged it’s just a matter of where :mjlol:

Yeah, idk why we're acting like the govt has less data retention than the telecoms...

Some dumbass boomer at the SS was probably like delete the text messages and we're straight

:dead:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
So this Bannon trial is already been set up :beli:

The jurors claim that they have never seen any of the 1/6 hearings…ok I’ll give them a pass for that knowing the American public BUT they claimed that they have never heard of STEVE BANNON?? :what:

Watch him get off.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Macallik86 didn’t I tell you they already had the deleted text? :mjlol:

You need to listen to folk telling you what this is… it’s a lot of fed employees on this website

@88m3 we tried to tell him :wow:

Yeah, idk why we're acting like the govt has less data retention than the telecoms...

Some dumbass boomer at the SS was probably like delete the text messages and we're straight

:dead:
BMySPzr.gif

The Secret Service was preparing to notify the House Jan. 6 committee that it had found no new text messages related to the Capitol riot, a source said Tuesday afternoon -- the same day the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) sent a letter requesting the agency investigate the deletion of some its records from Jan. 6, 2021, which drew the scrutiny of an internal watchdog.

The Secret Service's plans were confirmed to ABC News by a source familiar with the matter; they were first reported by The Washington Post.

"We received a letter today that did provide us with a lot of documents and some data. However, we did not receive the additional text messages that we were looking for," Rep. Stephanie Murphy, a member of the committee, said on MSNBC later Tuesday. [...]

These people technically work for Trump and became loyal to him, but they aren't your inept, Johnny-come-lately grifters like most people in his administration. I doubt the average Secret Service member has the same IQ level as the average beat cop, so they aren't some half-assed boomers.

As I said, this isn't some straightforward "just reach out to AT&T" exercise like yall made it out to be. So far, sounds like my initial conjecture was pretty on the money as of right now.

With a public company like Verizon or AT&T? No.

Maaaybe the Secret Service has a technical infrastructure team responsible for that (and if so, they likely also wiped that).

Outside of that, I don't why its hard to grasp that it's not in the government's best interest for a third party to backup the cellphone data of the people protecting the most important man in the world? Are you unaware of what can be deduced through cellphone data alone? You are insinuating the equivalent of the government backing up their data via DropBox.

Why is it that much of a stretch to assume that the technology around protecting the president is different from what is stocked at Walmart. The way the FBI retrieved money from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack is still bordering on magic to the point that the public just defaulted to Occam's Razor. Stingray's are another example of something that seemed impossible until the courts got involved and showed just how deep the rabbit hole went.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
yeah; at 8 they arent :dead:

ill say it again; for the only time in the show's history, they had tucker do a 60 minute show without commercials. just so his viewers wouldnt change the channel to the hearings :dead: why do you think that was?

dude was just sitting there lying and turning red :laff: im sorry, but i woulda ran it at 7
Those who watch Tucker aren't tuning in at all to the hearings regardless if time. This is another bad faith argument.