Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm. Garland does sound like he's talking that talk :patrice:

It sounds like he has already reached his conclusion and just needs (to present their) evidence.

Edit: His overall pushback/point does also stand too... Along w/ the Mueller investigation, this is arguably the two of the most monumental investigations ever undertaken in the history of the country. Although Watergate was more consequential (thus far), Trump is more directly implicated in both cases. I hope that Garland makes the right choice, and prosecutes Trump but let's not pretend like this won't at the least start a mini-Civil War. Republicans that want him gone will still use it to fearmonger and fundraise. OTOH, those truly loyal to Trump will likely do much worse.

I think/hope that Garland et al learned from Mueller that the short-term easy way out of absconding your duty due to the unprecedence of it all eventually festers, leading to worse longer term ramifications.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Bu bu bu Merrick Garland is a p*ssy bu bu bu he’s meek :mjlol:

Sounds like the man without saying the Jan 6 investigation is wide ranging by the DOJ

Hmmm. Garland does sound like he's talking that talk :patrice:

It sounds like he has already reached his conclusion and just needs (to present their) evidence.

Edit: His overall pushback/point does also stand too... Along w/ the Mueller investigation, this is arguably the two of the most monumental investigations ever undertaken in the history of the country. Although Watergate was more consequential (thus far), Trump is more directly implicated in both cases. I hope that Garland makes the right choice, and prosecutes Trump but let's not pretend like this won't at the least start a mini-Civil War. Republicans that want him gone will still use it to fearmonger and fundraise. OTOH, those truly loyal to Trump will likely do much worse.

I think/hope that Garland et al learned from Mueller that the short-term easy way out of absconding your duty due to the unprecedence of it all eventually festers, leading to worse longer term ramifications.
Why'd he send the memo to congress 8 weeks ago then? Dudes talkin out of both sides of his mouth. He's gonna take enough time 'investigating' until right before power switches, and he gets fired, or resigns.

One day he comes out and says what he says, and then a couple of days later Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco comes out and 100% contradicts what Garland said.

It's a clusterfukk.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What did you get from what he said?
That there has been an active investigation and he'll choose to make it known when its time.

I have definitely been in the camp of the DOJ has drug its feet, but if they've been secretly investigating for much longer - I have no problem eating my words about them being behind in the investigation.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Nice
I wish I could be happy about this. Remember this.. if a Republican signs off on this.. and by Republican I mean Susan Collins and Joe Manchin.. there's gotta be a reason for it. Watch fukkery in the 2024 election where the right gets busted cheating their asses off, and there's nothing Kamala's gonna be able to do about it.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines