Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
who isnt home at 7 :dahell: and theyve been running at 1 in the afternoon. who's at home then :dahell:

last time fox let that fakkit tucker do an entire 60 minutes blocking it out, without commercials. thats how scared they were. i woulda done it at 7 :yeshrug:

It’s the summer time and school is out there are a lot of people home.. 8pm is prime time …

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Raskin said this next hearing is going to be big. They better back that up or else he looks stupid. Apparently the hearing is suppose to be about what Trump was doing for the 187 minutes the riot went on. I don't see how that can be intriguing or ground breaking unless its revealed he was trying to get the state ballots taken away or secretly trying to get Pence away from the capital.

Flopping in primetime could end up being a letdown and a buzzkill to the committee's momentum.
Why your takes are always on the level of some reality show?

This is history people that are listening will listen and those people do not need some mash rating plot twist. If someone is swayed in their opinion about what happened, great! If not, oh well.

This is historic and I’m here to witness.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the summer time and school is out there are a lot of people home.. 8pm is prime time …
so why is 7 a problem :dead: make up your mind

it pisses me off that they're giving fox/tucker the opportunity to block it out. just my opinion. i was watching how scared and angry tucker and hannity were at the last 8 oclock one

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

it pisses me off that they're giving fox/tucker the opportunity to block it out. just my opinion. i was watching how scared and angry tucker and hannity were at the last 8 oclock one
Aye you fukkin clown you literally just said they been running it at 1pm and I responded to that In regards to it being the summer and people are home at that time of day

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why your takes are always on the level of some reality show?

This is history people that are listening will listen and those people do not need some mash rating plot twist. If someone is swayed in their opinion about what happened, great! If not, oh well.

This is historic and I’m here to witness.
Why do I care that Trump watched TV for 187 minutes and did nothing? We know that already.

It has to be something ground breaking and stunning that we didn't know before. Otherwise why focus on something people already knew if you're just going to add some small details that only political junkies would care about?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye you fukkin clown you literally just said they been running it at 1pm and I responded to that In regards to it being the summer and people are home at that time of day
how are people home at 1 but not 7 :dead: what the fukk are you talking about?

im pointing out that fox was so scared of the 8 oclock hearing that they let tucker go 60 mins without commercials. if you dont have a takeaway from that, then fine

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how are people home at 1 but not 7 :dead: what the fukk are you talking about?

im pointing out that fox was so scared of the 8 oclock hearing that they let tucker go 60 mins without commercials. if you dont have a takeaway from that, then fine
Your one contrarian ass mofo man smh

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Why do I care that Trump watched TV for 187 minutes and did nothing? We know that already.

It has to be something ground breaking and stunning that we didn't know before. Otherwise why focus on something people already knew if you're just going to add some small details that only political junkies would care about?
Speak for yourself.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

people who watch tucker carlson aren't tuning into 'fake news' cnn to watch the 'one-sided, unselect committee witch-hunt' against dear leader.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people who watch tucker carlson aren't tuning into 'fake news' cnn to watch the 'one-sided, unselect committee witch-hunt' against dear leader.
yeah; at 8 they arent :dead:

ill say it again; for the only time in the show's history, they had tucker do a 60 minute show without commercials. just so his viewers wouldnt change the channel to the hearings :dead: why do you think that was?

dude was just sitting there lying and turning red :laff: im sorry, but i woulda ran it at 7