Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with deleting texts is that the other party probably still has them.
The actual text are not even the story. Its just how corrupt and criminal one of the most apolitical agencies are just shows you how rotten this country is. America is not too far from eventually turning into some fascist Christian dictatorship. Pulling up a couple flunkies text wont change that. shyt the head of the secret service "retired" and now got some cushy job at Snapchat

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The problem with deleting texts is that the other party probably still has them.
I'm thinking these were texts between the secret service agents.

Wild to think the SS doesn't have any MDM stood up for their company phones, or its just even more criminal if they do and erased them from there as well.

Whatever the case, it's apparent whatever they were texting was worse than whatever consequences they may face.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You really think those text are permanently deleted breh? If they were sent the cellphone company has them archived.. The fact we even know they were deleted should tell you the committee has the text exchange :mjlol:
I hope you're right, but something tells me the Secret Service doesn't have a family plan with Boost Mobile. At the least, they are routing all of their interactions through encrypted governmental channels, and it's possible that they are also using technology that is far ahead of what is publicly available.

Unsecured phone communication has been a public talking point in the Ukraine/Russia war and I'm sure the Secret Service has been using secured communication for decades prior. With things like the Stingray available globally, I highly doubt that the Secret Service are playing it safe.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hope you're right, but something tells me the Secret Service doesn't have a family plan with Boost Mobile. At the least, they are routing all of their interactions through encrypted governmental channels, and it's possible that they are also using technology that is far ahead of what is publicly available.

Unsecured phone communication has been a public talking point in the Ukraine/Russia war and I'm sure the Secret Service has been using secured communication for decades prior. With things like the Stingray available globally, I highly doubt that the Secret Service are playing it safe.
Anything government related is owned and archived by the us gov.. those text maybe deleted from those gov owned devices but the service provider has to keep a log of those text and can only produce them through a subpoena… The fact it’s even known text we’re deleted should tell you the commitee have those communications

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything government related is owned and archived by the us gov.. those text maybe deleted from those gov owned devices but the service provider has to keep a log of those text and can only produce them through a subpoena… The fact it’s even known text we’re deleted should tell you the commitee have those communications
No, that's not true. The Dept of Homeland Security's Inspector General requested the documents and was going to give them to the committee. When he found out they were subsequently deleted, he notified the committee who made it public.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, that's not true. The Dept of Homeland Security's Inspector General requested the documents and was going to give them to the committee. When he found out they were subsequently deleted, he notified the committee who made it public.
Okay

You really don't think there's a log of text messages on a server somewhere?

:mjlol:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay

You really don't think there's a log of text messages on a server somewhere?

:mjlol:
With a public company like Verizon or AT&T? No.

Maaaybe the Secret Service has a technical infrastructure team responsible for that (and if so, they likely also wiped that).

Outside of that, I don't why its hard to grasp that it's not in the government's best interest for a third party to backup the cellphone data of the people protecting the most important man in the world? Are you unaware of what can be deduced through cellphone data alone? You are insinuating the equivalent of the government backing up their data via DropBox.

Why is it that much of a stretch to assume that the technology around protecting the president is different from what is stocked at Walmart. The way the FBI retrieved money from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack is still bordering on magic to the point that the public just defaulted to Occam's Razor. Stingray's are another example of something that seemed impossible until the courts got involved and showed just how deep the rabbit hole went.

Last edited: