Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
With a public company like Verizon or AT&T? No.

Maaaybe the Secret Service has a technical infrastructure team responsible for that (and if so, they likely also wiped that).

Outside of that, I don't why its hard to grasp that it's not in the government's best interest for a third party to backup the cellphone data of the people protecting the most important man in the world? Are you unaware of what can be deduced through cellphone data alone? You are insinuating the equivalent of the government backing up their data via DropBox.

Why is it that much of a stretch to assume that the technology around protecting the president is different from what is stocked at Walmart. The way the FBI retrieved money from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack is still bordering on magic to the point that the public just defaulted to Occam's Razor. Stingray's are another example of something that seemed impossible until the courts got involved and showed just how deep the rabbit hole went.

Dude what you don’t grasp is the government owns any and all communications on their devices… it’s not about a company back dropping.. it’s apart of the national archives.. all gov communications are saved in some form or fashion..

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
You really think those text are permanently deleted breh? If they were sent the cellphone company has them archived.. The fact we even know they were deleted should tell you the committee has the text exchange :mjlol:

Delete your Texts like your Main Chick is about to see if ya ass been Cheatin crehs:pachaha:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

This is bullshyt!!!! Regular civilians would’ve never gotten this extension of grace by the justice department

WTF 😡

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Raskin said this next hearing is going to be big. They better back that up or else he looks stupid. Apparently the hearing is suppose to be about what Trump was doing for the 187 minutes the riot went on. I don't see how that can be intriguing or ground breaking unless its revealed he was trying to get the state ballots taken away or secretly trying to get Pence away from the capital.

Flopping in primetime could end up being a letdown and a buzzkill to the committee's momentum.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MV5BM2E3NWVjYTktNGRmZC00NzlkLWFmMWQtNGY2MGY5Mzc3Y2I2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyODE4NTE@._V1_.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why run it at 7pm ET when mofos not even home? Shut up man lmaoo
who isnt home at 7 :dahell: and theyve been running at 1 in the afternoon. who's at home then :dahell:

last time fox let that fakkit tucker do an entire 60 minutes blocking it out, without commercials. thats how scared they were. i woulda done it at 7 :yeshrug: