Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
wow, secret service deleted text from Jan 5th and 6th. If Trump was a little more saavy he could have easily pulled this off. Now it makes sense why Pence didnt want to get into the car with them
You really think those text are permanently deleted breh? If they were sent the cellphone company has them archived.. The fact we even know they were deleted should tell you the committee has the text exchange :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think those text are permanently deleted breh? If they were sent the cellphone company has them archived.. The fact we even know they were deleted should tell you the committee has the text exchange :mjlol:
I dont think they are irretrievable. Im just shocked the SS was fully in on the coupe. But this Jan 6th rabbit hole goes so deep that zero chance the Justice Department does a real sweep. They going to lock up a former president, congress members, secret service etc? Nah.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm hoping that Garland (The DOJ) is a lot further along in their investigation that what people think, and he's just keeping shyt extremely quiet. Anything less than that is borderline incompetence.
One can only hope they drop a bomb out of nowhere like with Gillum

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I dont think they are irretrievable. Im just shocked the SS was fully in on the coupe. But this Jan 6th rabbit hole goes so deep that zero chance the Justice Department does a real sweep. They going to lock up a former president, congress members, secret service etc? Nah.
Everyone lower on the totum pole yeah they will lock them up

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
wow, secret service deleted text from Jan 5th and 6th. If Trump was a little more saavy he could have easily pulled this off. Now it makes sense why Pence didnt want to get into the car with them
The problem with deleting texts is that the other party probably still has them.