Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’m scared the best that will happen is they ban him from ever running again,
Dog, just from the POV of him being the CINC, I count at minimum, 4 violations of the UCMJ that are considered capital punishment crimes if he could be charged by the military (which he can't unfortunately)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Dog, just from the POV of him being the CINC, I count at minimum, 4 violations of the UCMJ that are considered capital punishment crimes if he could be charged by the military (which he can't unfortunately)

i got a article 15 for having a fukking airhorn from the armory in my pocket after accidently keeping it in my pocket, im talking a handheld tiny airhorn that makes a honking sound.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact only one party is investigating this is the real problem with this whole thing.
the other party fukkin supports it

that needs to be the takeaway. "the republican party supports the treason and violence on jan 6th, and has not conceded the election"

its like the one attack dems have right now, and they dont use it. hopefully after the hearings

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The aide who testified today made a career decision. She is going for the Sarah Isgur lane. CNN or the network news stations will give her a lucrative analyst contract within a few months. She will also get a book deal.
You can see the career path she is taking because others have shown her the way. They all do this. Either go for an elected office or go for a media gig.

This shyt is what I am talking about when I harp on how none of these people are interested in improving the lives of people, but instead just being careerists.

Daps
You can see the career path she is taking because others have shown her the way. They all do this. Either go for an elected office or go for a media gig.

This shyt is what I am talking about when I harp on how none of these people are interested in improving the lives of people, but instead just being careerists.

The US is not what it used to be. Too many politicians and not enough statesmen.

It's crazy cause of the potential that exists in America but these fools won't have it because of their greed. They can't see beyond their own corrupt noses.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the other party fukkin supports it

that needs to be the takeaway. "the republican party supports the treason and violence on jan 6th, and has not conceded the election"

its like the one attack dems have right now, and they dont use it. hopefully after the hearings
The fukk are you talking about? The fact the Dems even holding these hearings is telling the American people that republicans are fukkin traitors from their own mouths

Stop with the contrarian bullshyt man