Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, there are so many people who deserve to go to jail :wow:

Dog, just from the POV of him being the CINC, I count at minimum, 4 violations of the UCMJ that are considered capital punishment crimes if he could be charged by the military (which he can't unfortunately)

The thing is, though, laws only matter if somebody is able and willing to enforce them.

Is Garland really willing to charge Trump? And would a jury convict? I'm not really sure. We'll see what happens :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn, there are so many people who deserve to go to jail :wow:

The thing is, though, laws only matter if somebody is able and willing to enforce them.

Is Garland really willing to charge Trump? And would a jury convict. I'm not really sure. We'll see what happens :manny:
Why can't he get a trial by judge?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
if someone or something doesn't put this piece of shyt in the ground, this country is in real trouble by 2024 :snoop:

and thats not a call to violence, im hoping its a cheeseburger or something
It might not be a cheeseburger. He apparently throws those at walls.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She's clearly being threatened which is why they rushed this hearing. Damn that was etherous. Like I said, this case has been over. This was a conspiracy against the United States. Treason occurred. The fact Trump is already crying proves once again He's watching every hearing and paying close attention. He knows this is showing his true colors and his denial and negligence on January 6.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would like to know Sith McConnell reaction these revelations

And

Laura ingraham stays on character even through text hahaha

He doesn’t give a fukk. Trump was a useful idiot for him and he doesn’t give a shyt whether Trump ultimately burns at the stake.

In many ways, McConnell wants to wash himself of him so that everyone in the party falls in line