Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yep. Let's not get it twisted. Anyone who served in the Trump administration is pure scum. She's just a scumbag who turned on the other scumbags.
@FAH1223 @mastermind can speak on it but the DC beltway is infested with these soulless careerist young white political aides. These bloodsucking creatures would sell their own grandma out for a promotion. I appreciate her testimony but I know her type.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Let's not get it twisted. Anyone who served in the Trump administration is pure scum. She's just a scumbag who turned on the other scumbags.

Yeah all I could do was roll my eyes when she went into her diatribe about feeling disgusted because it was all so very unpatriotic. She knew what that administration was about. She only became useful at the last possible moment.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Yeah all I could do was roll my eyes when she went into her diatribe about feeling disgusted because it was all so very unpatriotic. She knew what that administration was about. She only became useful at the last possible moment.

Which makes her and people like her perfect for the committee..