Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@FAH1223 @mastermind can speak on it but the DC beltway is infested with these soulless careerist young white political aides. These bloodsucking creatures would sell their own grandma out for a promotion. I appreciate her testimony but I know her type.
Yup, but it's not just white people. It's everyone there. I've been trying to tell you all this for years. And yes, those aides are on many of your favorite political shows too.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Treasonous bruh hit her with “don’t bring yo ass around here”:russ:
EnchantingAmazingCutworm-max-1mb.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@FAH1223 @mastermind can speak on it but the DC beltway is infested with these soulless careerist young white political aides. These bloodsucking creatures would sell their own grandma out for a promotion. I appreciate her testimony but I know her type.
You know she was getting smashed on the regular by meadows and them

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought Trump was gonna get arrested for anything he’s done but at this point it’s almost like how could you not?

What was Trumps end game here though?

Did he really think he’d be able to strongarm his way to staying in the White House?

Or was this just to try to save face so he would be able to keep the MAGA grift alive after presidency and continue to make money off these cretins

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Zero chance that he gets out of this
I’m scared the best that will happen is they ban him from ever running again,which will only
galvanize the crazies in states where the GOP are making it easier for them to cheat. I wish Biden had the balls to have the military drag every Republican politician and official who even has the scent of this shyt on them out of their offices and homes, to be tried and hung if need be for treason.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I really don't see how Meadows escaped getting charged for contempt but Bannon got charged. Either DOJ is pulling the "executive privilege" bullshyt with Meadows or they are going to charge him with a bigger crime.

I dont have any faith in Garland so I'm going to assume DOJ is hiding under executive privledge claims.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yup, but it's not just white people. It's everyone there. I've been trying to tell you all this for years. And yes, those aides are on many of your favorite political shows too.
Yep, seen it with my own two when I lived there. Walk into work and wonder, "why is (insert celebrity/pundit) here and why were they in the PA office or have a meeting with the General and his staff." Then you see a commercial, Sunday morning talk show, etc. and it all makes sense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The aide who testified today made a career decision. She is going for the Sarah Isgur lane. CNN or the network news stations will give her a lucrative analyst contract within a few months. She will also get a book deal.