Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Not at all. I'm just being realistic. Only DOJ can really have a true impact here.

I'm assuming the prime time hearings will be better because its prime time tv and they know they have to bring their A game.

I'm all for them shytting on Trump. I just don't see how a hearing like today's that didn't provide anything new did anything meaningful.

Just provided some lol moments such as Rudy being drunk and the campaign stealing money from their dumb voters.

This is not for your entertainment.

This is a Senate Hearing not a reality TV show

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump et al cashed out :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Dont forget they did One Time Donations only for it to turn into Reccurring Withdrawals which would Drain their whole account cause they didnt read the Fine Print

Better off Paying for that Soon to be Ivanka Onlyfans:mjlit:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The more i see these videos from MAGAs... the country is beyond done. Cacs get crazy when sh-t don't go they way and that's gonna be the norm.

This country is really done if Merrick Garland and the DOJ doesn't form a case against Trump and those involved in the Jan. 6 riots and then just let Trump run for election in 2024.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is not for your entertainment.

This is a Senate Hearing not a reality TV show
Nobody said this is for our entertainment. Thats your incorrect interpretation of my words.

Increased interest stems from new, intriguing information or a compelling story that can draw an audience. But when you're talking about flat repetitive material, only a small people of people (MSNBC audience and Washington nerds) are going to care about that.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Missed todays session. Cliffs?
The focus of today's session was establishing that Trump knew he was going to and did lose the election despite the constant rhetoric. Proving that he has been knowingly lying through legal attempts to prove otherwise as well as defrauding his base out of $250M based on that lie.

Rudy was confirmed pissy drunk election night, convincing Trump to go against his advisors and instead announcing that he won.

Bill Stepien and Barr's testimony proves all of the above without a shadow of a doubt. And how Trump's fixation on trying to declare the election for himself drove Barr to resign.