Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
They aren't saying anything interesting or new. We knew all of this stuff. At least last week's was more compelling.

Entering it in the public record does not harm Trump when everyone already knows that information. Nor does it harm his strong chances to win in 2024.

Two paragraphs of hyperbole.

You are speaking with your emotions. Entering everything into public record is the appropiate step to correct this situation, in this moment and if another President attempts this again in the future

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it's not. History has a way of shifting over time. The GOP are idiots for not offering a counter-narrative. As we go, THIS will be the official account of what happened.
Trump could = Benedict Arnold, 50 to 100 years from now. His name is tarnished.

We don't know what the DOJ has either. To bring a case against a former president you'd had better damn well have all your ducks in a row. This has to be literally the most airtight case they'd ever tried in the history of the DOJ for charges to come. That's going to take a LONG time.
Fam, if Trump and all of the people who organized this are not locked up for what they did, then this was a waste of time. That is the only way this is remembered as something significant. If that orange turd either runs for reelection or wins, then this was nothing and whatever Bs this nation believed about itself will be over.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imagine that.

The Senate commitee indicts Trump but the DOJ declines to pursue the charges..

Highly doubt that happens
We saw what Trump and co did before, during and after January 6. They must be prosecuted, but Garland has not shown much interest in going after the people in power.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
We saw what Trump and co did before, during and after January 6. They must be prosecuted, but Garland has not shown much interest in going after the people in power.

There's Zero chance that a branch of government just ignores and does not honor the findings of this commitee.

That would be a complete and total breakdown in our democracy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There's Zero chance that a branch of government just ignores and does not honor the findings of this commitee.

That would be a complete and total breakdown in our democracy.
I hope I am wrong, but our democracy has been broken for a long time and this seems like another crack in the wheel.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
They aren't saying anything interesting or new. We knew all of this stuff. At least last week's was more compelling.

Entering it in the public record does not harm Trump when everyone already knows that information. Nor does it harm his strong chances to win in 2024.
Speak for yourself. sir

I like these hearing for the coli’s reactions

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I hope I am wrong, but our democracy has been broken for a long time and this seems like another crack in the wheel.

Agreed.

However, I will bet that Trump and others will be indicted on Federal criminal charges after this...

He will be tied up in legal charges until 2024. He will no longer be President - which is a huge win.

The new threat is DeSantis

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Two paragraphs of hyperbole.

You are speaking with your emotions. Entering everything into public record is the appropiate step to correct this situation, in this moment and if another President attempts this again in the future
Not at all. I'm just being realistic. Only DOJ can really have a true impact here.

I'm assuming the prime time hearings will be better because its prime time tv and they know they have to bring their A game.

I'm all for them shytting on Trump. I just don't see how a hearing like today's that didn't provide anything new did anything meaningful.

Just provided some lol moments such as Rudy being drunk and the campaign stealing money from their dumb voters.