Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Fam, if Trump and all of the people who organized this are not locked up for what they did, then this was a waste of time. That is the only way this is remembered as something significant. If that orange turd either runs for reelection or wins, then this was nothing and whatever Bs this nation believed about itself will be over.

We're veering close to "Mueller/p*ssy hats/etc will change the world" levels of insanity. Do I think it's possible Trump gets popped by the DOJ? Sure, anyone is possible. Do I expect it? Not really. Which means all the hearings and ratings and hooplah will be worthless. Allowing this man to run for president again would be like giving up democracy. This man has made a mockery of the country, broken systems, and is a clear authoritarian threat. Not to mention the havoc he can set loose by returning to office if the Russia/Ukraine situation is still going. He's gotta go, and if Garland doesn't see that...well it's been fun yall...

To me the smoking gun in all of this is Pence. The pressure that was put on him, and the apparent plans on sidelining him, say a lot about all of this. Him not trusting the Secret Service or wanting to get into the car, this weird situation of him allegedly coordinating with the Joint Chiefs...something was up. I saw someone point back to a tweet from Senator Grassley, where he said he would likely preside over the Jan 6th process since he didn't expect Pence to show up. If there was a deliberate plot to keep Trump in office, one of the major steps would have been to remove or incapacitate the vice president.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i hope they get into connecting the dots between the proud boys/oath keepers and the white house. same with the whole '7 point plan' to essentially void the election and hand the presidency back to trump.

i'd also like to know more about why the capitol security was so under-manned and under-prepared as well as what the fukk law enforcement on every level was doing/thinking leading up to jan 6. it's not like these maga buffoons were hiding their intentions. we all saw what they were saying on social media.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

What kind of financial crimes would this be?

Fraud. Problem is Garland should've charged Trump with all his crimes but didn't. I don't expect he will for 1/6 either. When history looks back we'll see that Garland's desire to protect the presidency at any cost was just as bad as anything Trump did. He set the precedent that POTUS is above the law.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
We're veering close to "Mueller/p*ssy hats/etc will change the world" levels of insanity. Do I think it's possible Trump gets popped by the DOJ? Sure, anyone is possible. Do I expect it? Not really. Which means all the hearings and ratings and hooplah will be worthless. Allowing this man to run for president again would be like giving up democracy. This man has made a mockery of the country, broken systems, and is a clear authoritarian threat. Not to mention the havoc he can set loose by returning to office if the Russia/Ukraine situation is still going. He's gotta go, and if Garland doesn't see that...well it's been fun yall...

To me the smoking gun in all of this is Pence. The pressure that was put on him, and the apparent plans on sidelining him, say a lot about all of this. Him not trusting the Secret Service or wanting to get into the car, this weird situation of him allegedly coordinating with the Joint Chiefs...something was up. I saw someone point back to a tweet from Senator Grassley, where he said he would likely preside over the Jan 6th process since he didn't expect Pence to show up. If there was a deliberate plot to keep Trump in office, one of the major steps would have been to remove or incapacitate the vice president.
Wait, did Trump minions want to off or arrest Pence ? :dwillhuh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't buy Barr's narrative. He resigned cause he knew Trump was gonna try to try a coup attempt, not cause Trump wanted to declare the election for himself.
You definitely can't trust Barr because he was the same person on multiple occasions claiming mail-in ballots invited wide spread voter fraud, despite the fact that he's used mail-in ballots in the last 2 elections.

But he isn't afraid to throw Trump under the bus at this point because the GOP establishment is done with him and Barr is a member of said establishment.