Official trailer for Netflix Death Note

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Can somebody tell me where to start with the Anime Version? I think Hulu has it..
I saw a lot of different versions.. Movies Etc.. Etc..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Can somebody tell me where to start with the Anime Version? I think Hulu has it..
I saw a lot of different versions.. Movies Etc.. Etc..

Just watch the anime on Netflix, it's every episode and both dubs (English and Japanese)

I would recommend stopping after episode 26 because the quality immediately drops after, you'll know why when it happens.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The music is abominable in its own right :francis:.

At least he did something light like at the end. They fukked up L too :scust:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I liked L's character here actually. Although it was way too sloppy with what they did with him at the end.
I thought it was all terrible tbh. I wanted to like L to support the brother but it was all just so trash

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked L.

And even though Light was much more of a genius in the manga/anime, he still went out like a little bytch. They just showed the bytch part from the beginning in this movie

Plus Light's way of killing psycho Mia and getting the Death Note back while deflecting suspicon off of himself in the climax was a nice touch

Plus I thought psycho Mia was done well

Not touching the anime/manga, but decent in its own right and not an abomination like The Last Airbender