Official trailer for Netflix Death Note

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no connection with the original shyt, so it was... whatever. cool concept i guess. never going back to watch a Japanese version though.

what the hell was L looking at on the page at the very end, i zoned out at some point

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm sure there are tons of anime and whatever the fukk mangas are that have dope stories... but I will never look at that shyt. so i encourage Hollywood to just keep shytting out remakes with miscast leads.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ehhh

Has any anime ever been able to successfully transition into live action? :patrice: I feel like it's hard for live action to capture the spirit of anime. :yeshrug:
casshern, battle royale, initial d, devil man and some others but they are all Japanese or Chinese made..
This American adaptation shyt is for the birds..
All I know if Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo are American adaptations..
I'm fukking some shyt up..

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who says this is anything less than hot garbage never understood the anime. I'm still not finished yet but Light telling this girl about the death note is the absolute last thing real light would ever do.

compared to the anime it was hot feces.

As a stand alone movie it was a solid 7.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is trash. This dude was reading the Death Note...in the gym...at school.:mindblown:

Told a random chick that he's only spoken to once before that he's a murderer and has a supernatural book that kills people.:mindblown:

Controlled and killed Watari without knowing his full name.:mindblown:

Watari isn't even his real name.:mindblown:

They took one of my favorite manga/anime and shyt on it.

yea that shyt caught me all the way off gaurd...im like wtf :mindblown::wtf:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
no connection with the original shyt, so it was... whatever. cool concept i guess. never going back to watch a Japanese version though.

what the hell was L looking at on the page at the very end, i zoned out at some point
the names of the cops

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I thought he was considering to write Light's name. At least that's what I got from it...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's never gonna happen either.

Only type of anime I could see doing well live action is slice of life.
Big O could, easily...Hell Pacific rim partly is it's just doesn't have the dark city element

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
It wasn't good they didn't recreate every scene from the OG anime but they had enough to craft a decent story. The whole love story was so stupid to me. Light showed everything about his operation from jump. They couldn't make him seem a little more conniving. They could of made him a little older and more cold hearted.

And what is up with this 80's music shyt is it suppose to ad to the artistry