Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So a Tour victory is reaching?
I know a lot of Eritreans have high expectations for him and put $$ on the +10000 bet that he would finish top 10. I told them :whoa:

He has no chance of overall yellow jersey win. He's more suited to hilly climbs than the mountainous climbs.

And tbh by the looks of it no else apart from maybe Juan Ayuso (who is Pogacar teammate at present) I cannot see anyone else winning the tour besides Pogacar and Vinegegaard for the next 5 years.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’m going to miss the tour.

Every year I tell myself I’ll watch the Vuelta. And every year I don’t.

The Vuelta doesn't have the scenery. Because of the heat when the Vuelta (late August early September) is on it looks like Spaghetti Western backdrop on alot of the stages. The Giro has better scenery with the Tuscan landscapes at the best time of the year to go there in May. And then you have snow on the mountain climbs going up and thru the Dolomites. Also you have more iconic climbs in the Giro than in the Vuelta. With that said the Vuelta does have the Alto del Angliru which is a phucker of a climb peaks at 24%. It's one of the most feared in the peleton. And stage 17 of this year's Vuelta.

angliru.webp

The Vuelta does have more climbs in recent times. A lot more hilly stages/up hill finishes compared to the Giro and Tour.

Looks like the Vuelta is going to be climbing heavy this year.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hahaha @ that FIFA line

How can you not like Tadej Pogacar?

:mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s estimated that during the Tour, riders burn between 5,000 and 7,000 calories a day.

At least according to a google search.

These are 130 pound men. That’s a lot of energy

:damn: