Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
And they getting van Baarle for their classic team next season. :beli:

Where could he go tho? You're left with ISN or UAE who can pay him his worth. And I don't see him going to a team with another elite name classics rider. Quick Step makes sense as it's Belgian team but Ala and Remco are there. I'm sure there is some issues between Wout and Remco as well.

Quick check Ala and Wout contracts expire in 2024.

Tom is retiring at the end of the season.
Shame. Excellent Palmares.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
I don’t like that. Can’t pretend Lance wasn’t the man.

I treat it like baseball. Juiced up guys beat juiced up guys. It is what it is.
Except that athletes do not use the same products. Lance had the best products and he was personnally forcing his teammates to use them. The whole US Postal team was juiced as hell. Plus he had powerful American sponsors able to influence the anti doping agencies. Before his first Tour victory, he was an average rider unlike Pogacar or Wout.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And I think dumoulin is still in the team. With van barle that’s a murdered row for Jumbo.
Ineos needs to throw a bag at wout, because he is generational.

I left Ineos off because Pidcock is a CycloX and Classics rival. Also Ineos have Ethan Hayter who at the moment is a lazier Wout van Lite. I think Ineos would be interested but both parties will look at it and go thanks for the chat and take it no further.

Also with Carapaz going to EF the talk is Ineos might not even replace him with another GC rider. Ineos transfer business in the last 12 months has been more about targeting u23 riders. Which i think will be the focus again this year. But with Adam Yayes possibly going back to Bike Exchange there is a need for an experienced GC rider. They re expected to sign Thymen Arensman from DSM who is 22.

Ineos do have a lot of young killers in their ranks at the moment. Loads of engines and climbers. Sheffield Plapp Turner Tullet Rodriguez. And Pidcock is the old man out of the group.

Hayter is also 23 but his contract is up at the end of the year. So not sure where he goes.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Except that athletes do not use the same products. Lance had the best products and he was personnally forcing his teammates to use them. The whole US Postal team was juiced as hell. Plus he had powerful American sponsors able to influence the anti doping agencies. Before his first Tour victory, he was an average rider unlike Pogacar or Wout.

:beli:

He was a World Champion and won 2 Big Classics before the cancer.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I buy the good whey protein and you buy the cheap whey protein, that’s on you.

Same with PEDs.
:hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Stage 19 Profile

stage-19-profile.jpg

Finish

stage-19-profile-finale.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except it isn't. Not everyone reacts the same and has the same tech/expertise.
This is silly. Because the same is true even if everything is legal.

You think Pogacar and Quinn Snyder react the same and have the same tech and expertise?

Once you cross the line to juice, that’s it.
Barry Bonds ain’t worse than Bret Boone just because he had a better setup.

:coffee:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cycling needs a black superstar.

That’s gonna elevate it to the next level.
Soon as they get Lewis Hamilton on a bicycle, it’s game over.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cycling needs a black superstar.

That’s gonna elevate it to the next level.
Soon as they get Lewis Hamilton on a bicycle, it’s game over.

Biniam Girmay is that guy and he's only 22. Already highly regarded in the cycling world became the first Black African to win a cycling classic earlier on in the season. Went h2h with MVDP in the Giro a couple of times and beat him for a stage in a sprint. He also famous for almost losing his eye from a champagne cork when he popped the bottle to celebratehis Giro stage win.

Eritrea is the home of African cycling.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biniam Girmay is that guy and he's only 22. Already highly regarded in the cycling world became the first Black African to win a cycling classic earlier on in the season. Went h2h with MVDP in the Giro a couple of times and beat him for a stage in a sprint. He also famous for almost losing his eye from a champagne cork when he popped the bottle to celebratehis Giro stage win.

Eritrea is the home of African cycling.
:leon:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cannot forget Rwanda also.

I forgot to add to my original post also the first Black African to win a Grand Tour Stage with that win in the Giro.

As many black africans as they have in France, they should be putting everything into supporting him. He'd be a legend in that country if he won the Tour for Intermarche.