Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Whatever they paying Van Aert jumbo needs to double it. Sprinter dropping the best climber in the world. Speechless.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I really need Wout to go to another team, I need to see him unleashed for the fukkery of it. Jumbo too damn strong and that is with Roglic out by week 2 :scust:

And they getting van Baarle for their classic team next season. :beli:

Where could he go tho? You're left with ISN or UAE who can pay him his worth. And I don't see him going to a team with another elite name classics rider. Quick Step makes sense as it's Belgian team but Ala and Remco are there. I'm sure there is some issues between Wout and Remco as well.

Quick check Ala and Wout contracts expire in 2024.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Where could he go tho? You're left with ISN or UAE who can pay him his worth. And I don't see him going to a team with another elite name classics rider. Quick Step makes sense as it's Belgian team but Ala and Remco are there. I'm sure there is some issues between Wout and Remco as well.

I dont know much about contracts in cycling but maybe a team like Bahrain Victorious to counter UAE ?

I feel like they could easily throw a bag at him and a good team around.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

And I think dumoulin is still in the team. With van barle that’s a murdered row for Jumbo.
Ineos needs to throw a bag at wout, because he is generational.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont know much about contracts in cycling but maybe a team like Bahrain Victorious to counter UAE ?

I feel like they could easily throw a bag at him and a good team around.

I forgot about them tbf. Only because they've done absolutely phuck all in this Tour. After collecting stage wins like infinity stones in all the Grand Tours since Covid.

Probably because Europol are on their necks this year. :skip:

:hubie: