Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Come on bruh. Put that shyt into context. He got less years for being an informant. Cut it out
That's the POINT. Smh. If u dont see the issue with a fukking mob enforcer like Sammy The Bull potentially serving less time than Tory something is wrong my guy. This Tory case wasn't PROVEN bruh. Everyone was lying up there.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Man shut up :mjlol:

I’m serious, something seems off about this Roc Nation stuff. Tory left Interscope and he was doing good until this whole thing happened. Maybe he was approached by the label and didn’t want to sign or something. Why would his father call
Them out? I mean Jay has an assistant who was a informant on the label.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I’m serious, something seems off about this Roc Nation stuff. Tory left Interscope and he was doing good until this whole thing happened. Maybe he was approached by the label and didn’t want to sign or something. Why would his father call
Roc nation tried to sign him. That's where he Meg at the roc nation brunch.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
didnt tory say that kelsey never shot meg in his instagram post a few months back? if so, what da fukk are we debating lol
Like the witness said he saw Tory shooting and then everybody beating the breaks off Meg so bad he thought they was gonna have her sleepin with the fishes. What are we debating here????

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

What does Roc Nation get from Tory being locked up? I’m serious too. I really like to know what people see that I don’t. I read something about Jay Z lawyer passing notes to the prosecutor and Roc Nation being mentioned during the trial.

I just don’t understand what any of it means? wouldn’t your lawyer give the prosecution any and all available information to prosecute whoever shot you?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So what you are telling me is Roc Nation decided that because one rapper in a sea of thousands didn't want to sign with them...that they were gonna fabricate a case to get him THROWN IN PRISON?????

Think about it for 2 seconds. Is Tory really that significant to even warrant such a level of anger?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Roc nation tried to sign him. That's where he Meg at the roc nation brunch.

He wanted to be independent.

What does Roc Nation get from Tory being locked up? I’m serious too. I really like to know what people see that I don’t. I read something about Jay Z lawyer passing notes to the prosecutor and Roc Nation being mentioned during the trial.

I just don’t understand what any of it means? wouldn’t your lawyer give the prosecution any and all available information to prosecute whoever shot you?

Meg is their cash cow, and one of the biggest female rappers out now. She has a big following, maybe bigger than Tory. They couldn’t let her lose this case.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
So what you are telling me is Roc Nation decided that because one rapper in a sea of thousands didn't want to sign with them...that they were gonna fabricate a case to get him THROWN IN PRISON?????

Think about it for 2 seconds.

It’s deeper than that. Read above.